Chapter 4 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm rang and wake her up. She stopped the alarm and turned to her side and finding her husband sleep soundly. The memory of last night came back. He looked worried after taking the phone call. She decided to ask him about last night later.

The morning passed like the other mornings. She prepared the breakfast and Kris prepared himself to work. They sat on the dining table and ate the breakfast quietly. After gathering her courages, she decided to ask Kris.

“Hey, what happened last night ?”

“huh ? Oh nothing happened”, Kris decided to lie, he promised himself to tell her the truth, later. He still couldn’t believe what he saw last night. The cute Amy seemed so desperate. And he was the reason behind the desperation and he felt bad.

 

“Sir, your next meeting start in ten minutes”, his secretary informed him his next appointment, interrupted his thought.

“Thanks Yuri”, he answered her.

The meeting went smoothly. Kris had meeting with some investors and Exo-M. The investors didn’t see Kris’ uneasiness, but Exo-M knew him well. They knew something bothered him. After the meeting, they all went to Kris’ office.

“What happen to you ?”, Xiumin asked, concerned with him. “Your mind was not in the meeting room just now”.

“What happen to me ? I’m okay”, he answered and massaged his temple.

“Everything alright with Ling ? Is she okay ?”, Luhan decided to ask him.

“Yeah she’s fine”, Kris answered shortly. His mind wandered to Amy again. Finally, he decided to tell his friends about the matter. He told them that Amy looked so desperate last night when he met her.

“What ? Gege, Amy likes you since we’re little. I think we need to talk to her. You need to explain to her clearly and be honest to Ling. She deserve the truth”, the youngest spoke his mind.

“I know. I’ll explain to Ling later, but not now”. He stopped to answered his phone.

“Hey ma”, he answered the call.

“We will have a dinner tonight. You and Ling should be here at 6 p.m”, he heard his mom talked from the other line.

“Fine, I’ll call her to inform her. See you mom”, he said.

After the call ended he texted Ling, he knew that moment was the time for Ling’s cooking class, so he didn’t want to disturb her.

To : Wifey

                Babe, Mama told us to have a dinner with them tonight at 6 p.m. I’ll go home early. See you :0

Your awesome husband, Kris Wu

A moment later he got her reply.

From : Wifey

                I got it. I’ll wait for you. Love You—

Your gorgeous wifey, Ling

 

Kris smiled after read her text. But the smile vanished after remember what he and his friends talked about. He need to tell Ling tonight about the truth. He didn’t want to lie to her.

The clock showed 5 p.m. He got ready to go home. He walked from his office, said goodbye to his secretary and his security guard before went to his waiting car on the lobby.

When he reached home, he didn’t find his lovely wife to welcome him. He walked to his bedroom and found her stood in the closet. He went closer to her, slipped his hands on her waist and kissed her neck softly.

“You startled me. I don’t know you’re back”, she said and pouted cutely. “Sorry I’m not aware”.

“It’s okay, baby. What are you doing ?”

“I don’t know what to wear for the dinner”.

“Just wear everyhting you like. You look good in everything”, he said and pecked her lips.

“But I don’t want to embarass you in front of your family”.

“You’ll not. I promise”, he told her and walked to have a shower.

In an half hour, both of them already sat in Kris’ black ferrari. Ling decided to wear a pink dress with her channel handbag, and she wore a heels. Kris bought everything for her eventhough s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter