Chapter 9 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of birds chirped woke her up. She groaned while got up from her bed. Morning came too fast. For the past six months she couldn’t sleep soundly, too much thought in her mind. After put her robe on, she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. When she opened the refrigerator to find some eggs to fry, she found it empty.

“I forgot to go to the market yesterday”, she said.

She took a carton of milk and poured it to a glass then gulped it. “Sorry baby, Mommy will get something to eat soon. Just be patient”, she said while patted her round belly.

Life became hard for her after she found out that she was pregnant. She tried to be a strong woman for her child’s sake. No matter what happened, life shoul be go on for her and the child.

The door bell rang, she startled from her thought.

“I’m coming”, she shouted for the guest to hear.

She smiled after seeing who’s coming outside. She knew he would be come on time to help her.

“Good morning, Ling”, he said.

“Morning, Baekyun”, she smiled and asked him to come in. “Please wait a moment, I’ll take a shower and then I’ll be ready. I couldn’t sleep last night, nervous to see the doctor. That’s why I woke up late.”

“It’s okay. Take your time slowly”, he smiled and sat on the couch.

Twenty minutes later, Ling came out to the living room with a dress and flat shoes, while holding a tote bag. The outfits were different with the outfits she used to wear. She bought her outfits on the market with good price, since she couldn’t afford buying clothes from the designer brand. But she looked beautiful with everything she wear.

Baekhyun insisted to take her for shopping on the mall, but she politely refused. For the past six months, he already helped her. She didn’t want to be a burden for him. It was already good enough to have a good friend to take care and accompany her when she need him the most.

The two of them entered Baekhyun’s white porsche. After graduated from the college, Baekhyun worked for his father and achieved a great position in the company in 2 years. A few minutes later, they arrived in front of the hospital. Ling would go to see the doctor to know the baby’s gender. She had been busy to go to see the doctor before. So, in the six months of her pregnancy when she got a time she asked Baekhyun to take her to the hospital. The hospital was a bit far from her house, that’s why she asked Baekhyun to take her there. Baekhyun was a good friend, he agreed and also excited for his friend.

While waiting for her turn to meet the doctor, she looked around. There were many pregnant women accompanied by their husband to check on her pregnancy. A tiny pang reached her heart. She used to dream something like that. Going to the doctor with her husband to check on her pregnancy. A husband who would patiently sit beside her and reassured her that everything would be alright. A husband which she lost six months ago.

“Miss Lu, please come inside”, the nurse called her maiden name. She decided to use her maiden name since she thought to end her relationship with Kris, her husband. She sent the divorce paper to him but she never got called from the court.

Inside the room, a middle aged woman sat while reading Ling’s pregnancy condition.

“Good afternoon Miss Lu”, she greeted. “Glad you could make out appointment today. You’ve missed our last appointment. I hope you’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter