Chapter 12 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We need to talk”, Kris said and tried to hold Ling’s hand.

“No. We don’t have anything to talk about”, Ling took a step backward. She wanted to run away from him. The man who stood in front of her was the man she loved so badly and also the man she despised the most. For the last six months, she tried to forget him. But now, he appeared in her life. His handsome feature still exist. He was a little bit thinner and his eyes looked tired. Ling felt sad to see his condition. *He refused to believe you. Don’t be too weak, Ling-ah*

“Come on Ling, you have a lot of things to tell me”, Kris caught her hand and pulled her with him. He left his grocery shopping and just brought Ling with him.

“Let go of me, Kris”, Ling said. “What the hell are you doing ? You hurt me”.

Kris stopped when he heard her. He turned his back and look at his hand. Ling’s wrist was red because of him. He hurt her. After that, he loosen his hold on her wrist and continued walking to his car.

Minji just followed them silently. She knew that she should save Ling. On the other way, she wanted them to get back together. She hoped the both of them could solve their problem. The baby needs his father. Ling needs her husband. Eventhough she just remaind silent all of the time, she knew deep inside Ling’s heart, she still longed for her husband. Her love was too deep to forget.

Kris opened the passenger door and asked Ling to go inside. Ling silently went inside. After that, Kris turned his body and look at Minji. “We need to talk. I hope you understand. Thank you for taking care of her”, he said.

“Don’t hurt her please. She suffered too much for this past six months. I just hope the best for you guys”, Minji said. And then she walked away.

Kris went to the driver seat. After make sure that Ling already put her seatbelt on, he drove away. He made a phone call to Lay to tell him that he got something important to do. He apologized for not coming to the barbeque party.

An half hour later, they arrived at a park. The drive to the park was silent. The situation was awkward. They both didn’t know what to say.

“What are we doing here ?”, Ling asked.

“Where the hell have you been ? Don’t you know everyone is worry about you !!”

“It’s none of your business”, she put her cold face on.

“What do you mean ? I’m your husband and you’re my wife”.

“I thought you asked me to leave. I already asked for a divorce but I never got an answer”.

“The hell with the divorce. You will not get it. I will not let you slip away for the second time. Moreover, the baby needs its father”.

Ling shot him a look. She remembered her baby. She put her hand on her stomach to protect it.

“The baby is mine. I don’t need anyone by myself”, she said.

“What ?? I know the baby is ours. No matter what happen, I will not let the baby go. It is Wu’ heir if you forget. I have the right to raise the baby”.

“No. The moment you asked me to leave, we’re done. I will raise the baby by myself. I will allow you to meet him on the period time. But he will live with me”.

“He ? The baby is a boy ? We’re going to have a son ??”, Kris stood in front of her. “I don’t want to meet him on the period time. He will grow up with me by his side as his father. We’re still legally married, and we’ll remain as husband and wife. The baby needs his parents. Both of them”.

“Where the hell have you been when I need you the most ? You chose to push me away from your life. And now you ask me to come back ? Are you nuts ?”, Ling held the tears that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter