Chapter 10 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you guys doing here ?”, Kris asked Exo-M while made his way downstairs. EXO-M decided to hanging out with Kris since they thought these few months had been so hard for Kris. He spent much his time in his office trying to forget the painful memory of Ling’s departure from his life.

They knew Kris tried to distract his attention so that he wouldn’t think about Ling anymore. But they didn’t know, eventhough he tried to forget her by making himsel busier, she kept coming to his dream. Tears stained her beautiful face. Kris felt guilty for making her cry, but he also felt hurt to know that Ling decided to move on from his life.

“Let’s have two days and one night camp. It has been a long time since we did it together”, Chen suggested. Kris knew that all of them just wanna make him happy.

“That’s right. Today is Saturday. We can hangout together”, Tao said.

“I don’t think I can come with you guys. I have a lot of things to do”, Kris tried to refuse the offer.

“It’s Saturday, Kris. You need a rest. Tao also ditched his appointment with Hani to spend time with us. Even Lay left his pregnant wife at his in-law’s house. You should take a break”, Luhan said. “And don’t  forget about Xiumin who fought with Sooyoung because he canceled his appointment with her to accompany her to her family dinner”.

“Hey, like I care about her. But, Lu-ge is right. You should take a break”, Xiumin said.

“B-but I “, Chen cut Kris by drag him to his bedroom and asked him to change.

 

An hour later, the six of them were at the beach. Kris smiled while seeing his bestfriends having a good time together. It has been a long time since he went out to relax. He has been too busy with his works.

“Duizhang, you should be playing with us. It’s really good here. We should come here again next time”, Tao shouted happily.

“Yah.. Don’t forget about your age. You’re not a little kid anymore. You will get married soon. Behave”, Luhan scolded Tao.

“I don’t know what Hani looked in him. He really act like a three years old boy”, Xiumin said and shook his head.

Suddenly, Kris who just sitting at the edge of the beach while keeping all of the guys’ belonging heard a phone rang. It was Lay’s phone.

“Yixing !! Your phone is ringing”, Kris called Lay and walked to him to give him his phone.

“Thank you duizhang”, Lay took his phone and anwered it. “Hello”. His body stiffened and he looked pale after taking the call.

“What happened ?”, Kris asked him.

“Mei Xiang’s water broke. She will give birth soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter