Chapter 8 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 fated to fall in love, destined to never be together ~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Sir, your appointment will be in fifteen minutes”, Kris’ secretary informed him.

“Thanks”, he said and ended the call. He felt tired. He laid down on his chair and massaged his temple. After gathering his energy, he stood and walked toward the meeting room.

Everyone stood up when they saw the CEO came. After Kris sat on his seat, the other took their seats. The meeting went well. After the meeting ended, some of them stayed there. They were EXO-M. They knew Kris having a hard time. They spent time together in the past months.

Kris appreciated their attention toward him, but he couldn’t heal his heart. He just sat silently in the meeting room. His eyes just stared blankly. The guys felt bad toward him. They knew he felt hurt, but still they couldn’t believe Ling left him.

“Ehm..”, Xiumin cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention. “Sooyoung asked me to tell you that tomorrow she’ll hold a barbeque party at her house. She want all of you to come”.

“Sure, we’ll come. Mei Xiang always spend her time alone since I told her not to make herself tired. She’ll be happy to come”.

“Let me tell Hani”, Tao stood up and walked away from the room to make a phone call.

“Duizhang, what about you ? You don’t have anything to do tonight, do you ?”, Chen asked concerned with Kris.

“I don’t know. I’ll do my best to come”, he smiled faintly.

They just sat silently in the room. A few moments later, Tao came back after making a phone call.

“I told Hani and she said she will come”, he smiled brightly. “I really happy to have her by myside. I can’t believe we will get married next month. That’s all thanks to Ling”.

“Tao”, Luhan snapped him and glared.

“Sorry”, Tao said, forgot about Kris’ situation.

“I think I’ll go first. I need to do something”, Kris stood up and walked out.

“Whh did you call her name ?”, Xiumin scolded Tao.

“I’m sorry. I forgot, okay ?”, Tao said.

“It’s already 6 months since she left him. I still can’t understand what happened between them”, Chen said sadly.

“I knew she loved him, she wouldn’t leave him. But why ?”, Luhan couldn’t believe with everything happened between Kris and Ling.

 

The dark sky told Kris that he should head back home. He already spent his time in his office since morning. He told himself it was for the best. He should do something to get rid Ling out of his mind.

He prepared to head back home. Then he headed to the elevator. After said goodbye with the doorman he went to his car. He drove away to his house.

The house looked cold, not like in the past when Ling was there. He parked his car in the garrage and headed to his house. After climbed the stairs, he arrived at his bedroom. That bedroom used to be Ling and his bedroom. But in the past six months, he spent his time alone in that bedroom.

 

Minutes by minutes passed. Hours by hours passed. Day by day passed. It already six months since Ling left the house. Six months before, Kris felt hurt when he saw her kissed another man. He was angry at her. He shouted at her and he could see hurt in her eyes. After asked her to leave him alone, he saw her walked away with tears in her eyes.

He spent his time alone in his home office. He gulped a lot of brandy. He needed to clear his mind. When Amy showed him some photos of Ling with another man, he didn’t want to believe. But the next day he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter