Me Too, I Like You.

Destiny in Autumn

 


"Dara, you said too much." 

 

Yeah, I said too much. Because it hurts too much. 

 

Flashback

 

"I was Ji's first love."  I felt my eyes widen a bit of what she just said.

 

"Sohee-ssi. ."

 

But what she said after that, really . . 

 

"Don't take Jiyong away from me."

 

"What? But I thought you like Jaejoong-ssi, right?"

 

"But, I . .If Jiyong is not beside me to protect me, I can't go out with Jaejoong."

 

'What?'

 

I just stood there frozen at my spot until I heard Jiyong calling our attention and I throwing a bucket of water on him.

 

"Liking you, was a mistake."

 

I don't know why I did and said that, but all I know is that. I'm lying. I still like him.I'm a liar.

 

 

 

'Are you serious?! What happened with Jiyong?"

 

"What's with you and Jiyong? ha?"

 

There are alot of questions coming from my classmates who witnessed what happened earlier. While I'm here, cleaning up the mess that I've made. 

 

I heard someone opened the door "Hey! Where's Ji?" 

 

'Oh, it's Jaejoong-ssi' 

 

"Dara, come here ." I followed him as he went out of the room.

 

"Jiyong told me what happened."

 

All I can say as a response is "Yeah . ." and look down.

 

"He told me not to tell you but , do you know how you threw water on him ,well, his fever is back. ."

 

'Fever? He has a fever?' my head automatically raised as I heard what Jae said.

 

"-and it turns out , that it is really serious.He's at the nurse's office-" 

 

Without waiting for him to finish his sentence I dash my way to the nurse's office direction. I heard Jaejoong calling me, running after me ,

 

"Dara!Here are some new clothes for him to change into!" he threw a bag at me. 

 

Luckily I catched it "Okay!" then I continued running.

 

When I'm already in the front of the nurses's office I didn't even think twice but I just slammed the door open, thinking that Jiyong needs me.

 

But I think I made a wrong decision, I saw Jiyong shirtless drying his uniform with a blower.

 

'Otoke?!' I slammed the door close and was about to leave when I saw Jiyong open the door and peek a bit.

 

"Hey." 

 

I was embarassed and  worried  as well of seeing him shirtless "Put your clothes back on or your fever will get worse! Don't come out! Stay there!"

 

I saw his eyebrows connect "Fever? I don't have a fever."

 

"But why are you at the nurses's office?"

 

"I'm only here because my clothes are wet." he looks at me weirdly.

 

"Eh? But Jaejoong-ssi said . ." 

 

'Ahh! Jaejoong! He tricked me! How dare him!'

 

 "Well, this is from Jaejoong-ssi." I gave him the clothes "Here."

 

"Thanks."

 

I was planning to leave already so "Bye!"

 

"Hey!" but he called my attention."About before, I'm sorry." he looked at me with his apologetic face.

 

I don't have a choice but to stop "Oh, me too."

 

"Achoo! Achoo!" 

 

'omo!I forgot he don't have any shirt on, yet I let him follow me outside! aigoo~'

 

I immediately pushed him inside the nurse's office  "Inside!Right now!Idiot!"

 

"Hurry up and change!" I said as I closed the curtain in one of the bed surrounded by it. 

 

"If you catch a cold, it will be my fault." I stand leaning my back in the curtain behind me. 

 

I felt guilty of what I did on the H.E. room so I planned on apologizing to him.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Oh, it's fine." I heard his response behind the curtain "Don't worry about it."

 

I felt myself blushing "umm . . also . ."

 

"huh?"

 

"and I really, really,really . ."  I closed my eyes first then took a deep breathe "Can't just like anybody! Because the one I like is you Jiyong! I like you . . Jiyong." 

 

Still my eyes closed I thought 'Finally, I confessed.'

 

I don't know if I'm just imagining things or what, but as soon as I opened my eyes, I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind.

 

"Me too, I like you." I felt my heart beat hundred times that time he confessed to me.  I would want him to hug me a little longer but I saw someone outside the door. 

 

"Jiyong . . I think a teacher is coming." as soon as he heard what I said, he let go. 

 

I saw someone opened the door I knew it, there's someone outside! Good thing I was aware of it sigh. 

 

But it's not a teacher it's- "Is Ji here?"

 

It's Sohee-ssi.


 

Thank You!