I Like Him . .

Destiny in Autumn

 

 

*still Dara's POV*

 

 

'About Jiyong . .' I thought , as our lips slowly nearing each other.

 

'I like Jiyong . .' I admitted to myself.

 

"Nmm. " I heard him make a sound.

 

"Eh?" I asked.

 

Then he bowed down his head and distant his face away from mine.

 

"Somehow,it's kind of . .different."he said still bowing his head."Sorry"

 

I look at him confused of why he apologized.

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I and Sohee decided to visit Ji to his house after school. As we reached his house we didn't bother pressing the doorbell because we usually go here hang-out and the door is not locked anyway.

 

We went our way to the front of his room and I slowly opened the door. 

 

"Ji!" I called him cheerfully.

 

"How do you . ." I heard Sohee stopped from what she's saying. And then I saw Ji  . .and Dara in the bed .

 

My eyes widened 'OHMAYGADH!! THEY ARE KISSING!' 

 

"Goodbye!" I quickly dash out of the room because I felt embarrassed of what I saw.

 

I heard Jiyong shouted at me "Wait! Jae!" but I ignored him.

 

I felt him following me "JAEJOONG! You have it all wrong!!It's a misunderstanding!"

 

"What's there to misunderstand?" then I stopped. "You were K-I-S-S-I-N-G"I looked at him.

 

"No!We haven't done it yet!" I saw his face turning red.

 

"You're lying, anyway your face is all red, are you okay?" I asked him as I look at his now flushed face.

 

 

Sohee's POV

 

I was shocked when I saw Dara inside Ji's room. I saw Jae immediately went out of the room and Ji following him, I was left with her.

 

"Well . . I'm going home." she said while she grabbed her bag and made her way out of the room.

 

"LIAR . ." she stopped after hearing my word.

 

"You said we were friends."I continued.

 

"Oh . ." she looked back at me "umm .. Sohee is . .Jiyong the one you like? . ." she asked.

 

"No." I replied.

 

"I like Jaejoong." I added.

 

"What?!" she exclaimed.

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Hey!" our conversation was ended when Jaejoong came back to the room carrying an all red Jiyong.

 

"We have a problem, he has a fever." he said as I look at Ji.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

It's already 6 pm when we decided to leave Jiyong's house.

 

"Well, I live next door." Sohee said.

 

"Oh, Okay!" I smiled as we part ways.

 

"Do you live near here, Dara? I'll walk with you." Jaejoong asked.I nodded.

 

 

"I wonder if Jiyong is okay . . " I said as we walk our way to our houses.

 

He smiled at me "He'll be fine!His mom came home." he assured.

 

I nodded "hmm.."

 

Jaejoong keeps on telling stories as we walk while I keep thinking about what happened between me and Sohee earlier.

 

'Jiyong said . ."sorry". And Sohee said she likes Jaejoong , but cares about Jiyong. .' I frowned.

 

"Jaejoong!" I turned to him.

 

"Huh? What?" he turned back as he looks startled.

 

"Please tell me the truth." I pleaded.

 

"Is it true,that in year 6 . .Sohee was going out with both you and Jiyong . .?" he stared at me then suddenly laugh.

 

"What are you talking about?They still have these rumors?And you believed it?" he laughed.

 

"Eh? It's false?"I looked at him. Then he stopped laughing.

 

He looked down first " . .Yeah,the story is even more stupider." 

 

[FLASHBACK]

Year 6

 

"Hey, have you heard?!Jaejoong is going out with Sohee!" 

 

"Whoaa."

 

"Why?"

 

"Eeeww"

 

"Sohee can you not talk to Jaejoong.You're in the way." a girl said with a group of girls surrounding her.

 

He saw what's happening so he defended her.

 

"You people!What are you doing!?"he shouted as she hide behind his back crying.

 

But as he defend her she was more being ignored by the girls and got isolated.

 

 

"Hey Ji."he grabbed his arm.

 

"If I defend her,it just get worse." he told him. "So can you protect Sohee for me, instead?" he asked him. He nodded.

 

After a week of him avoiding her and letting his friend to stay beside her and defend her, she broke up with him.

 

"I can't go out with you anymore, right now." she said not looking at his eyes.

 

He replied "Okay.But I will still like you forever." she then looked up crying.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"And since then,we haven't improved at all!"I heard him sigh.

 

He looked at me "Now do you understand?" 

 

"Yeah." I replied. "Jiyong, he always protected her."I said.

 

'That's why he said it.' I thought at the time we were riding the ferris wheel.

 

                                                                                   "Thank you . .for being Sohee's friend."

 

I saw him looked down again "I have depended on Jiyong a lot." he said.

 

I suddenly felt like asking him this question "Do you think Jiyong . .also likes Sohee?"

 

I felt him raised his head and looked at me then smiled playfully "Oh,so you're interested in that." I blushed a little.

 

"Don't be jealous!hehe! Ji's just kind, so no worries!" he teased.

 

"What?!No!Uhhh. . " I denied.But he just ignored me and continued walking while singing.

 

"Dara and Ji are in love~ in love~"

 

"JAEJOONG!!" I screamed his name

 

"What?" he look back at me smiling.

 

"I hope . . .Sohee and you will start dating soon!"I smiled.

 

"I will be waiting!" he exclaimed.

 

 

Next Morning~ . . .

 

 

She went to school early today. She's the only person inside the classroom.

 

"Ugg . . .I wonder if Jiyong is coming today." she asked herself.

 

'I want to see him today . , but in a way I don't' she thought after remembering what happened yesterday .THEY ALMOST KISSED! 

 

"What do you think?" now she's talking to the rabbit key chain hanging her bag.

 

"What does Jiyong think of me?" she asked again.

 

"Umm  I . . like him . .a lot."she said as she looked at the rabbit key chain that he gave."Haha" she laughed at herself talking to a key chain then hug her bag tightly.

 

Then suddenly she heard a familiar voice greeted her "Morning."

 

Her eyes formed an 'o' and she felt herself stopped breathing for a few seconds and thought.

 

 

'Did he heard what I just said?'