Pair of Rabbit

Destiny in Autumn

 

I was brought back to present when Dara called me.

 

"Hey! Jiyong! Hurry up!" 



 

 

*still Jiyong's POV*

 

 

We already rode all the rides on the amusement park, but Dara is still not doing anything. She planned this, she wants her and Jaejoong to have their time alone. But what's happening she's with Sohee all this time.

 

She was talking with Sohee so I excused her first.

 

"Come here, Dara!" I said as I grab her wrist. She just gave me an 'Eh?' look.

 

"You're forgetting something." now she gave me a 'what?' look.

 

I sighed "Halfway into the day I'll take Sohee, and go somewhere else with her right?" I told her.

 

formed a big 'O' then she said "Oh! Right!I somehow forgot it hehe" 

 

"You're the one who planned it right?!How can you forget it?!" I looked at her in disbelief.

 

"Yes, I will be careful next time." she said while saluting her hands."I'm Sorry hehe"

 

"It's not my problem,so it's okay. However If we don't accomplish it, I will feel uneasy." I said now my back facing her.

 

"Okay!What shall we do next Sohee - ssi?" I heard her said cheerfully.

 

'Aissht! She don't understand.' I thought while creasing my forehead.

 

"Hey" I sensed that her voice toned down a bit. 

 

I turned around and was surprised when there's no Jaejoong and Sohee in front of us.

 

"Where are they?!" I exclaimed. I tried calling Jaejoong's phone but he's not answering.

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I know that he likes Dara. He's not usually like this. Going out just because of a girl's request. Heh! Ji I caught you.*evil laugh*

 

Maybe it's better if we leave them alone, but how? Sohee is always with Dara.

 

Then I saw Ji grab Dara away from Sohee. 'Now is the right time!' I thought excitedly. I saw them talking seriously.

 

"Sohee, let's go eat!" I told Sohee.

 

"But how about Dara and Ji?" she asked.

 

"They will just follow later. I know you're hungry, right?"

 

"Yeah, okay let's go." she said but look back at Ji and Dara for a few seconds then we're good to go.

 

 

*back to Jiyong's POV*

 

"Aissht! He's not answering!" I look at Dara and she looks worried.

 

"Dara,stay here!I'm going to look for them!"

 

"Huh? Wait!" I heard her shouting.

 

I run through the crowd trying to find them,but I failed. I went back to the place where I left Dara, all sweaty and tired.I found her sitting on a bench.

 

"Jiyong!" she stood up when she saw me.

 

"No good.They're not here!" I gasped.

 

"Hey, no need to worry, if we play some games, we might find them!" she said as she tap my arm.

 

"But-"

 

"Oh!There are some games!There are some shooting and other types of games here!" she said cheerfully.

 

"WOW! That big Tam - Tam  looks so cute!I want that!" she said, she looks like a kid.

 

"Really?" I asked her. Then she smiled and nodded.

 

 

"Okay if we get three balls in, we can win it! Try your best!" she cheered me.

 

"Okay." I concentrate really hard trying my best to shoot the ball on the hole. First try, FAIL, Second try, almost but FAIL.

 

'Okay this is the last Jiyong! You can shoot this!' I said to myself as I throw the ball on the hole and atlast! It shoot!

 

"Wow! It went in! That's so cool ONE went in! ONE went in!" she said like she's proud of what I did.

 

"Don't mention it,  .. please." my face redden because of embarrassment.

 

"One ball wins you a key chain." the woman on the game booth said. "I will give you two for free." then she smiled as she handed Dara the key chain.

 

"Yay! Thanks!" she thanked the woman. I sighed in relief knowing that she still likes the prize even though it's not the big stuff toy.

 

"Here. One is for you! Put it in your bag!" she said smiling handing me the other Rabbit designed key chain.

 

"No, thank you." I declined.

 

"ah hahaha, I thought that you might say that." she laughed.

 

We were walking when she suddenly stopped. She look at something so I look at it too. There's a sign written 'Fortune'.

 

"Jiyong, look! Fortune telling!" she said excitedly as she held in my shoulder.

 

"What are you going to ask about?" I asked her.

 

"I'm going to ask about my destiny."

 

"There is no such thing as destiny." I told her.

 

"Eh? Really?Jiyong you're boring." she look disappointed of what I said.

 

"Maybe."

 

 

 

The last ride they rode is the 'Ferris Wheel' she said she wants to ride on it before they went home. So they did, it has been minutes of silence between them since they ride on the ferris wheel until she broke the silence.

 

"Don't be so quiet, say something."

 

"Huh?!What?!Me?!" 

 

"Umm . . Thanks." he finally talked.

 

"Huh?What for?" she asked.

 

"For becoming Sohee's friend." he said to her while looking outside.While she becoming curious.

 

"She got into trouble a lot,so she doesn't have female friends." he said , still looking outside.

 

"I think you, being here is a good thing."he added.

 

"Jiyong,do you like . . Sohee?"she blushed because she felt awkward asking those kind of questions.

 

"Huh?How did you come up with that?" He was shock when he was asked by her with that kind of question.

 

"Because! Isn't that natural?! How about it?" she reasoned.

 

'What do you mean by 'How?'' he thought. He looked down first sweating hard, thinking of a good answer.

 

He suddenly came up with an idea to escape from her question "If you're going to ask somebody,talk about yourself first." he said.

 

"Eh?!If I talk will, will you tell me?!" she asked.

 

"Ye - Yeah." he replied not sure.

 

"Okay! How I feel about Jaejoong?" 

 

"Ah,it's okay it's too ridiculous." he said while signalling her hands for her to stop. 

 

"Hey! What's ridiculous?!" she frowned.

 

"Anyway, . .don't you think that falling in love with someone . .the moment you see them is kind of  . . ridiculous?" he asked her while looking in her eyes. Then he remembered something in the past.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

He was walking with Jaejoong that day going to their classroom, when he suddenly stepped on a thing. He looked down and saw an ID on the floor. He get it and read the name written on it.

 

                                                                  2 Year - Park Sandara

 

He looked around trying to find the owner of the ID he's holding. When he turned his back he saw the girl not wearing her ID 'Maybe she is the owner' he thought. 

 

"Hey, you umm. . drop this" he said trying to get her attention.

 

"Ah." she faced him "Thank you very much." then flashed him a smile.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

"Oh,well.In the end we didn't find them." she sighed.

 

"Yeah." he answered.

 

"Hehe!" he was surprised when she suddenly laughed.

 

"What's so funny?"he asked her curious to know the reason.

 

"Hahaha! Because . . being with you in an amusement park is kind of strange!" she reasoned.

 

'Ah, I wonder . . .' he thought.

 

 A moment of silence again enveloped them.The silence was broke when she spoke.

 

"I've only looked at Jaejoong for a long time, and now I'm friends with him.It's really strange." she said while looking at the great view in front of them, ( A carousel built in the middle of a lake)

 

"I still think . .there is such thing as destiny." she confessed now looking at him.

 

"For an instance, . .getting the seat next to you . . .is surely destiny." she said as they look into each others eyes.

 

 

  It was already 8 p.m. when they ride the bus on their way home. It was a very fun and tiring day for the two of them, especially her. He felt her head already leaning down on his shoulder, he didn't bother  shrugging her away but instead he just stared at her watching her sleep. He remembered the rabbit key chain that she's giving to him earlier. He get it from her hands and stared at it for awhile then tightly held it. He looked back at her again then look away.

 

 

"Well, I live this way." she said while pointing on her left side.

 

"Should I walk you home?" he asked.

 

"Oh no, it's okay! It's nearby" she said while smiling.

 

"Jiyong,thank you very much for today.It was really fun!" she exclaimed cheerfully

 

"Well, see you tomorrow."she added and they parted their ways.

 

Then suddenly had the urged to call her ' Should I?' he asked his self first. 'Aissht!'

 

"Dara!" he called her, but she didn't heard him so he ran to her and grab her wrist. She in the other hand just stared at him blankly.

 

"um, Dara . ."

 

"Jiyong?" she stared at him waiting for him to continue what he's about to say.He look down as he blushed when she stared at him.

 

"What? What's wrong?" she asked him.

 

"um. . It was fun for me, too. That's all" he finished.

 

" . . Okay."

 

"Bye." he wave his hands.Then turned back and walk away.

 

She just stood there thinking why he acted like that.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"Oh!" I saw Jaejoong and Sohee walking together.

 

I called them "Jaejoong! Sohee!" Jaejoong looked back at me.

 

"Morning!What happened to you guys yesterday?" I asked them.

 

"You suddenly disappeared , so we looked for you two for a long time." 

 

"Well, I was trying to help you guys out." he said.

 

" . . What?" she asked not knowing what he's talking about.

 

"Because you and Ji are going out, right?"my face was in horror when I heard him said that.

 

I glance at Sohee and saw her worried face.

 

"NO!!THAT'S NOT IT!!"I denied.

 

"Really?But Ji is a good guy, how about it?"

 

"I CAN'T!!" I answered immediately.

 

"Jiyong is really just a friend. It's not like that."I continued denying his statements.

 

" . .Ohh"

 

"Ji . . " 

 

*Ba - thump*

 

'Hmmm. . Ji?' I look at my back then I saw him.

 

"Morning!" Jaejoong greeted him.

 

'I haven't said anything wrong,have I?' I thought as I met his stares and he greeted back.

 

"Morning."

 

I was about to call him when  . . . Sohee grab my arm.

 

"Sohee?" I said as I saw worries in her eyes.

 

 

 

"Really?,you really don't like Jiyong?"he asked me while I just stared at her.


 

Long chapter? hehe thanks to you all!!