She was his first . . Love.

Destiny in Autumn

 

Then suddenly she heard a familiar voice greeted her "Morning."

 

Her eyes formed an 'o' and she felt herself stopped breathing for a few seconds and thought.

 

 

'Did he heard what I just said?'



 

 

"WAHHH!"' I completely jerk around and loose hold of my bag when I heard his voice, so I immediately grab it.I forgot that the zipper of my bag is still open so all of my things fell on the floor! Otokae??!!

 

I kneeled down on the floor to get my things.

 

"What are you doing?"I heard him said.

 

 "I'm sorry." why am I even apologizing?!Aigoo.

 

I saw Then accidentally our skin touched that's when I totally lost it. "WAHHH!!!" I quickly distant myself from him.

 

"Eh?What? You're acting weird." 

 

"HAHAHAHA!"I laughed nervously while quickly picking up my things.

 

"Dara? Are you okay?"he asked me worriedly.

 

I was about to answer him that I am okay but "OUCH!" I felt pain in my fingers . . blood. .BLOOD?!! Ohmygaddh!I hate blood! I felt tears rolling down on my cheeks.

 

"Hey! Why are you crying? It's just a small papercut.You won't die." Yeah Dara it's just a small papercut! a cut from a PAPER!

 

"I'll go to the nurse office!"

 

"Stupid!It will heal if you it."I felt him holding my hands "Like this."

 

I felt my body stiffen and my tears finally stopped from coming out, instead I felt my cheeks becoming hot.

 

Kwon Jiyong, the blood on my fingers.

 

. ??!! OMO! 

 

I'm feeling totally hot! I mean my cheeks are totally hot!

 

I stared at his eyes, then suddenly I remembered all those times that we're together.That time when we almost kissed.

 

Then a sudden question came up to my mind.

 

'Hey, Can I hope that, Jiyong also likes me?'

 

Until I remembered that he said 'Sorry.' after we almost did the kiss.

 

I had an urged to ask him a question. "Jiyong. ."

 

"Huh?"

 

"During that time . ." I looked down to hide my 

 

" . .what did you mean by 'Sorry'?"

 

"WHATT??! DON'T ASK ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF!"

 

I was quite startled by his reaction " But I couldn't stop thinking about it." 

 

There was an awkward silence between us.

 

"That sort of thing, . . well. I knew that if it wasn't a mutual feeling, . .then it will be wrong of me."

 

"So I pretended that I couldn't see your feelings.That's why I apologized."

 

'Oh Okay.' I thought.

 

"But . .It's okay" I said while fixing my bag. I wasn't really supposed to say that but. UGGHH!

 

"Eh?"

 

"AH! OH! Uhh I have cooking class right now!"

 

"Da-"

 

"Sorry! I gotta go!!" I immediately dash out of the classroom.

 

 

Home Economics Room

 

 'BANG!'

 

As I entered the room, I closed the door really loud. I can feel my heart thumping because of the earlier events that happened with Jiyong.

 

'Aigoo~ I thought I'm gonna die from too much heat.' I sighed.

 

"Hey!" I heard my classmate calling my attention.

 

"Dara,you're not in duty today right?" right! I just made an excuse so that I can escape that conversation.I'm such a liar.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHA! I . .I actually came to help you cleaning!" yeah! to help! Great idea Dara! Just great! 

 

I put my bag first on the table along with the other bags. I saw Sohee coming my way.

 

"Ah!Sohee-ssi is also on duty today?" 

 

"Yeah."

 

"Dara, go wash this." I heard my classmate's order. "Arasso!" I answered cheerfully.

 

"I'm going to wash the dishes now!"

 

"Hey." Sohee said.

 

"What?"

 

I saw her finger pointing at something "That rabbit, you finally found it?"

 

'Oh so she's pointing at my rabbit keychain'

 

"Oh, yeah. Jiyong-ssi find it for me." 

 

"Ji did?" the sound of her voice soften a bit.

 

"Sohee-ssi, has Jiyong-ssi ever told you, 'I forbid you to call me by my nickname-Ji-'?

 

"No, I'm special."

 

" . .Right, I know that." 

 

'so, she's aware of it.Wow.I'm jealous' I thought

 

Then the next thing that she said surprised me. 

 

                                                                     "I was, Ji's first love."