Sorry, but my name is not Ji Kwan.

Destiny in Autumn

 

                               The Autumn when I was fifteen years old I said,

 

"I think Destiny really does exist."

 

 

Half a year until graduation . . .

 

 

 

"Hey!What are we doing now?" one of my classmates asked me.

 

 

"I think we're changing seats now." I answered brightly.

 

 

"Wow! Look! Class 3 is playing dodge ball,hmmp! lucky them!"I saw my classmates gathering on the window side of the classroom, all looking outside.

 

 

"Really?!" I said excitedly knowing that I will be seeing 'him'.

 

 

As I look outside, yes, I was right, there he is playing cooly.But I think I was not the only one who saw him, all of them saw him and started calling his name.

 

 

"Oh! Is that Jaejoong? Omo~ Jaejoong! Jaejoong!"

 

 

"Hey, should we be distracting him?!" I asked worriedly thinking that we may distract him from playing.

 

 

"Jaejoong! Jaejoong!" but I think my classmates didn't hear me for they continued calling his name. While I, trying to shut their mouths from shouting and calling his name.

 

 

"Hey- " but even before I continue my sentence they stopped. I sighed from relief , then looked outside, not knowing that he's already smiling at me . .I mean at us. I turn my back first trying to hide my now, blushing cheeks, then I heard a loud sound and screams from the girls.

 

 

Bang!

 

 

"Oh no!" 

 

 

I look back and saw him lying on the ground. My smile faded away and began to be worried. Then I heard his classmates saying

 

 

"Moron"

 

 

"Idiot"

 

 

 

While laughing at him.My classmates started laughing too. I, still don't know the reason why they are all laughing join in the laughing session too, seeing him getting up looking all dizzy while rubbing his head.

 

 

 

Turns out that he didn't notice that the ball is coming near him and was hit by it in the head ,because he was busy smiling and waving at us.

 

 

'So cute' I giggled.

 

 

"Dara!" Yuri called me.

 

 

"Ah, yes?" I replied still laughing.

 

 

"Hey, what happened?" she asked

 

 

"Yuri, just now, Jaejoong . haha" still can't help but to laugh.

 

 

"All right already! Just draw a number already! For your seat number, and then pass the box to someone else" she said while smiling.I nodded as I draw a number.I get the box from her and look for someone to pass it to.

 

 

"Kyaah~" I heard my other girl classmates squeeling."There he is! Jaejoong! Omo!! so hot!" 

 

 

My laugh suddenly stopped then I thought 'Ah, Jaejoong is so popular' 

 

 

'I'm just waiting until I'm in second year. Jaejoong probably  . . . doesn't even know me.'

 

 

'Am I just going to graduate like this' I sighed while closing my eyes.

 

 

"Dara?" 

 

 

"Yes?!" I opened my eyes, startled, and look for that person who was calling me.

 

 

"May I have the lottery box?" he asked.

 

 

"Ah, sorry here you go." I said giving him the box

 

 

"What's your number?" he asked now holding the box.

 

 

"Ah, me? I'm number 4! It's on the window side, but it's also in the front row." I replied while smiling at him.

 

 

He just answered back  with a "Hmm. . " then walk  to the guys direction letting them draw their numbers.

 

 

'Who was that just now?' now thinking trying to remember his name.

 

 

'Kwon Ji . .? Ji ? Ji kwan? I think it's the first time we've talked.' I thought while carrying my chair.

 

 

"Hi! Where are you sitting?" Bom asked me.

 

 

"I'm in the front row, I'm so unlucky" I answered while pouting.

 

 

"Really? I was in the front row too, but the person in the back row changed with me."

 

 

"Eh?! That's so unfair!" I complained looking at Bom.

 

 

Bonk!

 

 

I felt like I bumped my chair into someone, so I look in front of me and apologized. She then looked at me,  then turn away.

 

 

'Aigoo~ I thought she's going to do something to me' I sighed from relief.

 

 

"Tch! Sohee just ignore you.She's really annoying. How do you say it? She's physiologically bad." Bom said, she looks irritated.

 

 

I just changed the topic to change Bom's bad mood.

 

 

"Anyway, where are you supposed to be sitting?" I asked her feeling that we're the only ones who are not in their proper seats.

 

 

"The second row in the front that's by the window."I frowned.

 

 

"What?!" I exclaimed

 

 

"Bom! You moron!Why did you exhanged seats?! You were going to be sitting next to me!" 

 

 

"Eh?!" 

 

 

We went to our seats and waited for our teacher.

 

 

"Now that everyone have picked their seats, let's start our class." our teacher declared.

 

 

"Okay!" we answered all together.

 

 

After an hour our class ended.

 

 

 

I'm still feeling mad because of Bom. She was supposed to be sitting next to me! WHY DID SHE EXCHANGED SEATS!!?? 

 

 

I look at my back and saw Sohee and to my side I saw the guy that I talk to earlier hmmm what's the name again?Ji Kwan? Yes, I think it's Ji Kwan.

 

 

It's only been 10 minutes of silence and it's really killing me!!

 

 

'I hate SILENCE! Maybe I should be the one who initiate the talking, arasso! Here I go!' I turn around  my back and talk to Sohee.

 

 

"Excuse me, Sohee - ssi! Let's be . . . friends!" I said smiling at her. While she looks shock from what I just said.

 

 

I look at my side too, and saw the guy Ji . . . Kwan? looking at me with wide eyes.

 

 

"Ah!" I exclaimed  "Ji Kwan, even though I just met you, you're also my friend!" he just turned away.

 

 

"Hey, Ji Kwan!"

 

 

" . . . . .   . . ." there's no answer from him.

 

 

"Hey, Ji Kwan, you should answer me! Ignoring someone is not good, plus it's very rude!" I lectured  while pointing my index finger to him.

 

 

" . . . Sorry,but my name is not Ji Kwan." he said while looking down on his book.

 

 

He suddenly looked up and said "My name is Jiyong."  . While me looking down hiding my all red face because of embarrassment.

 

 

"Ji, have you finished yet?" 

 

 

I looked up when my ears heard a familiar voice. An angel's voice. 

 

 

Kim Jaejoong's voice!!  

 

 

'Okay, so why  is he here?' I asked myself.

 


 

 

Annyeong~ is this a boring chap or what? well whatever there are plenty of more chaps to come :) Thanks for reading! and commenting and subscribing if you will!