Two

Title

“So, we are trapped here?” Jiyoon asked.

“Yes.”

“What??? But I want to go home. Call again your friends and order him to unlock the door, now.”  Jiyoon stared into him with her sharp eyes.

“Oww, you are scary girl.” Junhyung shook his head before dial the phone. But, nothing, his friend has turned off his phone. Then Junhyung tried to call Dongwoon and it’s the same as Doojoon, and Hyunseung too.

Jiyoon sat on the sofa, felt frustration. First, she lost her job, and now she trapped with a strange guy in his apartment. Then Junhyung sat in front of her.

“Ok, what’s your name?” He asked

“What? Is it important to you?” She still felt annoyed with the guy because he has mocked her.

“Of course. I trapped with an unknown girl, so I must know who are you?”

“Jeon Jiyoon.”

“What’s your age?”

“I was born in 1990.”

“Mwo? Then you must call me oppa.” He said.

“Ssiro. You bastard.” Jiyoon pouted that make him laughed.

“You are very funny. Ok, whatever you call me, I don’t care.” Junhyung stand up then walked into his bedroom then closed the door.

After a while, Jiyoon felt bored. She decided to walk around the apartment. It has one bedroom, a kitchen, and leaving room, but it’s comfortable and looked luxury. She stopped when found a window. She looked through it, and realized that she was in high floor, maybe 20th floor.

#####

Junhyung stand beside his bed in the room when the phone was ringing.

“Yah! You bastard! Come here and unlock my front door, then I’ll kill you.” He yelled the caller. It’s Doojoon.

“Hey, just be calm, ok? How was the girl?”

“Why you asked about her? I almost die here, I want to go out. I have an appointment with Hyuna, for your information.”

“Ara, ara. About Hyuna, Hyunseung can handle her, ok? I know you just play around with her. So I decided to pick the girl that was locked with you. By the way,what’s her name?”

“Jeon Jiyoon.” He replied.

“Jeon Jiyoon, such a nice girl, huh?”

“She is scary girl. She is not y as Hyuna, although she didn’t wear any clothes, but….” Junhyung opened the door, looked Jiyoon was sat beside the window looking through it. “But it’s become different when she wore my shirt.”

“Really? She wore your clothes? Why?” Doojoon surprised.

 “Why you asked me? You were the one who undress her right?”

“No, of course not. I’m not a ert. Ah, I remembered something. When you were drunk last night and she fainted, you undress her when we send you home.”

“What? Me? Undress her?”

“If you not believe me, just find her clothes in your laundry, you will believe me. You were very drunk and you slept on the same bed. That’s why I and Dongwoon lock you in the apartment. It could be interesting, I think.” Doojoon laughed.

“Yah! This is not a game. Just come here so I can kill you.” He yelled to his friend.

“I will come tomorrow, ok? Have fun with her.” Doojoon dialed off the phone.

“Yah, Doojoon, you…aissh…”

He tried to calm himself. He decided to take a shower and change his clothes. When he done, he walked out into the leaving room and found Jiyoon watching TV.

“Jiyoon, are you hungry?” He asked.

“Why you speak informally? I’m not your friend.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes.”

Junhyung walked into the kitchen and cooked the meal. Jiyoon  follow him. “Do you want me to help you?” She asked.

“Umm, you can fry the egg.”

They stand side by side in the kitchen. Jiyoon fried the egg and Junhyung beside her slice the vegetable.

Then they ate in the leaving room. Junhyung cooked kimchi fried rice for them. “Not bad.” Jiyoon commented it.

“Not bad.” Junhyung too when he taste the egg.

He remembered again about Doojoon words in the phone. Is it true he undress Jiyoon when he drunk? How if Doojoon lied to him. But he knew, Doojoon although he always make a prank with him, he never lie. He looked toward her. She is not y as Hyuna, but she has another side on herself. He knows it. Is she remembered what he did to her last night? Of course not, she was fainted.

“What? Why you look at me like that?” Jiyoon voice brought him to realize.

“Ah, nothing. “ Junhyung clear his throat. “Let’s have a nice conversation I’m Yong Junhyung. I worked as the composer and I have an entertainment company.”

“I know. I looked your paper on the shelf.” She replied.

“You have observed my house then.”

“Yes, just one thing that I want to know from you.”

“What is it?”

“Why you have not any picture to decorate the room? How are about your family?”

“They were in America since three years ago. You can see the picture in the shelf. I just put them there.”

“I see.”

“How about you?”

“I was worked as the employee in one company but I lost my job yesterday. I leave alone too although I have one oppa in Seoul but he has married.”

“If you want, I can give you a job, my company need an employee right now.”

“Thank you.”

“It’s me that felt sorry because you trapped here by my friends with me.” Trapped with me.

“Wow, you are a soft guy. Did your friend call you again?”

“Yes. They will come tomorrow.”

“What? Tomorrow?! Are they crazy?”

“Yes, they are crazy, sometimes.”

“It’s just not comfortable to me.”

“Why?”

“Stay together with a strange guy in one apartment.” Jiyoon said honestly.

“Why? You scare to me?”

“Yes.”

Silent. Then Junhyung stand up to clean the dishes. Jiyoon help him to clean them too.