One

Title

Jiyoon opened her eyes slowly. She felt her head was dizy, and her sight was spin around. “Ugh, my head.” She sighed. Then she realized, she was in odd room. She tried to get up from her place. But something held her waist. It’s arm, it’s a guy. Then she looked who it was. She face a handsome guy next her on the bed. Then, she screamed loudly. The guy was woke up too when he heard Jiyoon’s voice.

“Who are you?” She asked.

He tried to realize what happening. Then he spoke, “What the hell. I am should go with that question. Who are you? And why you were in my room?”

“What? Your room? This is….your bedroom?”

“Of course. Then, why you was on my bed?”

“I don’t know. Jinjja.” Jiyoon covered her face. Tried to remember what happened last night.

 

Jiyoon was in the night club. She took bottles of alcohol that made her drunk. It’s her habit if she has problem. She lost her job. Then she decided to go to that place to forget her problem. But, when she drunk, three guys approached her and took her into one reservation room.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Jiyoon kept to release from those guys, but they were too strong.

“Be calm! Just follow us!” One of the guys said.

When they entered the room, they pushed her. After that, she was fainted.

 

“Just that memory, I remembered about last night. I don’t know who are they and when I woke up, I was here.” She said.

“Those guys are my friends. Aissh, I remembered what happened last night.”

 

Junhyung was in the reservation room in one night club with his friend, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon. They were made a prank when the wild idea come into his friends.

“How about girl, hyung? Do you want spent your night with a girl?” Dongwoon asked him. He knew, Junhyung was lonely after he broke up with Go Hara.

He shook his head. “I don’t mind of it. I don’t want.”

“Why? If you spoke like that. I will take a girl outside and take here for you, do you want?” Doojoon smirked.

“What??? You crazy, man.” Junhyung laughed. They were drunk after their party, so they don’t know what they spoke to each other. But, Doojoon didn’t made a joke. He really went outside, followed by two others, and when they back, they pushed a girl into him.

And when he woke up, the girl is in his bedroom. He knew, that is done by his friends. He took a glance to the girl then say, “Where is your clothes?”

“What?” Jiyoon looked to herself, he was right. She just wore her bra and underwear. Then she screamed again.

######

“What you did to me last night, ert?” Jiyoon said when she has clothes, Junhyung’s shirt on her body.

“Don’t accuse me! I didn’t do anything to you, jinjja. Plus, you are not my type, you know.”

Jiyoon annoyed, “What??? Aissh, michigetda. If you really took my ity, you will meet with death.”

“What???” He laughed “You still ?”

“Why? Am I wrong? Yes, I’m still .” Jiyoon pouted when he was laughed.

“I’m not surprise heard you still . Cih, which guy want spent his night with you.” He laughed again.

“Yah! Stop laughing me! You think I’m not y?” She crossed her arm.

Junhyung walked around her to looked from head to toe, about her body. “Look! You have poor body. Boyish looked. And your chest is nothing.” He pointed toward her chest.

“What??? You….” Jiyoon came toward him with her fist but he held her arm.

“But, never mind. I think there is a guy that would like your scary face.” Junhyung smirked.

“What’s your name?” Jiyoon asked.

“What? Why? Is it important?”

“Yes, it’s important. I will report you to the police because you…” He cut her sentence.

“It’s Junhyung. My name is Yong Junhyung, and please report me to the police. I’ll solve it easily.” He said with cocky face. He walked far away from her.

“Whatever.” She was angry to that guy. Then she walked outside bedroom and found that is a small apartment but compfortable and luxury.

She took her bag on the sofa. ‘Why my bag here but my clothes nowhere.’ She though.

“Where do you want to go?” He asked.

“Go home of course.” Jiyoon said annoyed.

“With that shirt on you?” Junhyung asked curiously.

“Whatever.” Jiyoon walked toward the front door, but, when she opened it, it doesn’t move. “Yah! It’s locked. Open it for me.”

“Is it really locked?” Junhyung asked. He walked toward her and opened the door knob. She was right, the door was locked.

Then, he heard his phone was ringing. He took it. “Yoboseyo.”

Junhyung-ah” It’s Doojoon voice.

“What?”

“Just enjoy your day, ok? I was locked your apartment, so you will spent your whole days with the girl.” He laughed.

“What??? Are you crazy?”

“Bye-bye.” Doojoon cut the conversation.