Continue to Seven

Title

Jiyoon knocked Junhyung’s door. She doesn’t want see what she didn’t want to see again like before when he kissed a girl inside his room. Then, his voice heard, order her to enter.

“I want to give you a report folder.” She offered the folder toward him.

“Just put it.”

Before she walked out the room, she noticed Junhyung’s face. “Junhyung-ah, are you sick? Your face was pale, are you alright?” She asked.

Jiyoon was right. His face pale and there were dark circles around his eyes. He seems very tired and…sleepy.

“I’m ok. I just slept late at night about three days.”

“Gerae. If you need something, umm…just call me.” She said before walked out from the room.

‘What’s wrong with him? It’s really strange for him seems like that?’ she thought.

# # # # #

Jiyoon walked in the corridor when she met with Doojoon. “Jiyoon-ah.”

“You. Again.” She pouted.

“Waeyo? You didn’t like to see me?”

“Yes.”

“You, strange girl. But, never mind, although you didn’t like to see me, I like to see you. I miss you, Jiyoon-ah.” Doojoon .

“Go away from my way.”

“Ok, ok. Is there Junhyung in his office?”

“Yes.” Then, suddenly she remembered something. “Ya! I want to talk to you.”

“What? You want to talk to me? It’s really surprise. What is it?”

Jiyoon pulled him into the café nearby. She talked about Junhyung’s condition.

“It’s rare to see him like that. And I remembered when I was in his house, when he seems like in pain in his sleep. Do you know something about that? Why he was like that?” Jiyoon asked.

“Nightmare again.”

“Again? So, that was happened before right?”

“Yes, that nightmare often came to his dream when he was slept. I really surprise when the nightmare was stopped when he met you. I thought it’s very good for him, but if you talk about that, maybe the nightmare came again to him.” Doojoon explained in his serious face.

“What’s nightmare?”

“Nightmare about his past.”

 

15 years ago. Little Junhyung was in his room, doing homework when he heard a noise from outside. The incident so fast happened.His mom entered into his room and pulled him and pushed him into the cupboard. Her mom gave a sign to not let a voice come from his mouth, just hide there.

He could heard his father’s scream from outside too. He knew it’s not a good thing. He started crying. And then, he saw her mother was hit by someone who wore black clothes and covered his face with mask. He saw the incident through the cupboard’s crack. He tried to cover his mouth to kept not to scream.

About an hour he hides there until his uncle found him there with the police. Then he knew, her father, mother, and his noona were passed away because the group of robbers. After that, he always got a nightmare every sleep that remained him into the incident.

 

“But, he said his family was lived in America.”

“It’s his uncle’s family. He lived with them after the incident.”

“So, that’s why he got a nightmare.” Jiyoon commented. Suddenly felt sad after heard the story from Doojoon.

“But, he was fine when he slept with you. Maybe you must keep together with him.” Doojoon smirk.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s true. I see that Junhyung looked better when he was with you, never happened with other girl. Except one, of course, his ex.”

“Then, why they were broke up?”

“His ex-girlfriend  might go overseas and she didn’t want to keep long distance relationship. And then, the nightmare came again to him until he met you.”

“Ok, I’ll leave now.” Jiyoon stand up but Doojoon held her wrist.

“Ya! I speak the truth.”

“I didn’t say that I don’t believe you.”

# # # # #

She came again to his apartment to clean that place. She found that Junhyung was sat in the leaving room, watching TV. She sat next to him and offered him a bottle of wine.

“What is this?” he asked.

“Wine. For you.” She smiled. “Let’s drink together.”

Junhyung smirk and took the bottle from her. Then they drink together. Jiyoon was took bottles of wine that make them drunk. “Let’s forget our trouble problem.” Jiyoon shouted and cheers.

They lied down together on the floor in leaving room. In her drunken mind, Jiyoon got up and walked into Junhyung’s room. She felt hot and started to undress herself. Half , she lied on the bed without realizing that Junhyung was watched her strip herself.

“You are dead, angel.” He whispered huskily.

Junhyung took a step approached Jiyoon on the bed. He leaned his body on her. He kissed her lips then into her neck and her chest lustfully that make her moaned.

“Junhyung-ah.” She murmured.

“Angel, just say my name.” he whispered.

She linked her arms into his neck when they kissed on the lips. Slowly, Junhyung undress himself too and took her rest clothes that still on her body.

“You know, I was waited this happen in long time, angel.” He started to entered her and rock together that night.

# # # # #

Jiyoon felt her body was sore, and the worst thing, she felt it too on her part between her legs. ‘What???’ The, she opened her eyes, found she was in Junhyung’s bedroom.

‘It’s just a dream right?’ she thinks. She felt her waist was held by arm. She pierced into her side and found Junhyung there. When she get up, she found that she was . She screamed loudly.

“You always scream every time you here.” Junhyung murmured and opened his eyes.

“You! What you did to me, huh?!” She shouted.

“Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing? And then why I was ?! And why my body….” Then she whispered “My body part was sore.”

 Then Junhyung realized what happen last night and remembered that he was took her ity. “I’m sorry.”

“What sorry? Aish, michigetda.” Jiyoon covered her face because ashamed, angry, and regret filled her. She cried. She realized that what happened last night wasn't a dream, it's real.

“Jiyoon-ah, I’m sorry.” Regret yes, but Junhyung also felt his stomach full of butterfly, he was… happy?

“Don’t say anything.” Jiyoon said coldly.

“I’ll be responsible.”

“…..”

“I’ll marry you.”