Six

Title

Jiyoon walked in the JH building. Then she met with Hyuna. “Eonni.”

“Annyeong.”

“Where do you want to go eonni?” Hyuna asked.

“I want to meet Junhyung, I have a report paper to give to him. You?”

“I have a rehearsal, my comeback show will be hold in two weeks.”

“I see. But, isn’t it the rehearsal room is in the second floor? Why you were here?”

“Mm, that, I have an appointment with Hyunseung oppa.” She blushed.

“Ah, geurae. Then I’ll leave. Have a nice day.”

“You too, eonni.”

Jiyoon took a step into Junhyung’s room. But she stopped when she saw someone with him. They were kissing.

“Ups, I’m sorry.” Jiyoon whispered.

Junhyung realized her present, he pushed the girl and found Jiyoon was stand next to the door. “You here.” He wiped his lips with thumb and walked approach her. He gave a sign to the stranger girl to leave the room.

“We can continue in my house.” Junhyung said before the girl out from his room.

“Your daily activity again?” Jiyoon shook her head, can’t believe.

“Why? Are you jealous? If your answer is yes, I’ll love if you come to my apartment tonight.”

“What?? Jealous? No!” she laughed. “And I don’t want involve into your activity.”

“So, what bring you here?”

“I want to give my report about MBLAQ member.” She gave the folder to him. He received the folder and put it on the table. “Why you don’t read it?”

“I can read it later. I want to talk with you first.” He moved closer toward Jiyoon, their face just separate in an inch.

“Yah! What do you want?” Jiyoon pushed him, but he held her hand and pulled her closer into hug.

“I want you.” He whispered huskily. Just a flicker, Junhyung has touched Jiyoon’s lips with his.

Jiyoon pushed him. “Yah! You…bastard.”

Junhyung smirked, “It so sweet.”

“You…you stole my first kiss. Junhyung bastard.” She upset then ran out the room.

Junhyung stand on his feet, still don’t believe what he did before. He stole her first kiss, isn’t it right? Then he smirked remain it, “I’m very lucky then.”

# # # # #

Jiyoon was in the toilet. She looked into the mirror. ‘oh, gosh, is it really he kissed me? It’s my first kiss.’ But, it was not a big problem. The worst is, her heartbeat didn’t stop since he touched her, and she felt there are butterfly in her stomach.

“Oh, god, what’s wrong with me?” Jiyoon talked to herself.

“Eonni, what are you doing here?” Someone entered the toilet and asked her.

“Hyuna.” She looked to the girl. “Mm, nothing. I…I’ll go.”

“Wait! Eonni, why you blushed? Is there something you hide from me?” Hyuna .

“What you mean? No, of course not.”

“Aish, don’t try to lie to me. I know it from your face. You met with your crush, is it right?”

“What? Ani, ani, I have not a crush.” She waved her hand.

“You have not any crush or you aren’t be honest to yourself?”

“What?”

“Ani, just forget it, eonni.” Then Hyuna entered into the toilet.

“What crush?” Jiyoon whispered to herself then she leaved that place.

# # # # #

Tonight, Junhyung ordered Jiyoon to come again to his apartment. He wanted her to clean again. “That jerk. He though I am his housemaid.” She grumbled.

She entered the room but she didn’t find him anywhere. ‘Where is he? ‘ Then she start to clean the house. She washed the clothes and tidy up the room. Until two hours, she finished her task.

Junhyung entered the apartment with his friend, Hyunseung. “Jiyoon-ssi, you here? Can you help me?” Hyunseung asked her.

“Why? Oh, is he drunk again?” Jiyoon asked.

Then they took him into his bedroom. Hyunseung spoke to her before he leaved, “Please take care of him. I must go now, sorry. And thank you.”

Then Jiyoon took off his shoes and covered his body with blanket. When she do it, Junhyung hand grab her arm. “Don’t leave me, please.” He murmured under alcohol effect.

“What?”

“Please, I beg you.”

“Ok, I will not leave you.” Jiyoon sat next to him, she could felt the butterflies in her stomach again.

Junhyung seems he was in pain. He was groaned. She tried to wake him up and shook his body. “Junhyung-ah, gwaenchanayo? Yah! Wake up! Gwaenchana?”

Slowly, he opened his eyes. “Junhyung-ah, gwaenchanayo?”

“Jiyoon, you were here?” he felt relieved then got up and felt his head was spinning.

“Are you ok? You seems you were in pain. Are you ok?” Jiyoon asked.

He didn’t reply, but he hug her unexpectedly. “Jiyoon-ah, let me do this for a while.”

“O..ok.”

He hugged her tightly, and it’s really comfort him. He had a nightmare when he slept before, and it’s really worst nightmare. When he hugged her, he could felt her nice scent.

“Jiyoon-ah.” He whispered. He didn’t know, how long he had hugged her. “Jiyoon.” Nothing answered.

He pushed her slowly and saw that Jiyoon was fall asleep on his shoulder. “You were tired right, scary angel?” he whispered.

Junhyung took her to lie down on his bed, then pulled her into his arm around her. This time, he didn’t want to separate with the girl. He didn’t know why but he really needed her around him.

“Good night, Jiyoon-ah.” He whispered when he gave a peck on her lips.

# # # # #

Jiyoon screamed when she found herself was slept with Junhyung in his room. That make him woke up and saw Jiyoon was in panic.

“You are so loudly.” He commented.

“Yah! Why I’m here? Why you slept with me, again?”

“Why you asked me? You were the one approach my bed when I was sleeping.”

“Yah! So I was the one who fault, that you mean, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“What you did to me? Is it my clothes on?” She checked into her clothes, it still on her body. “Oh, thank you god.” She get up and walked out.

“Where do you want to go?” Junhyung asked.

“Go home. I must go for work, right?”