Nine Finally

Title

After two weeks, Jiyoon got her free day since MBLAQ schedule was full. She took a rest in her house when she got a call from Junhyung. He ordered her to come to his apartment.

“Oh god. Why he ordered me to come to that place again.” She murmured but go to the place.

When she arrived, she looked that Junhyung was topless clothes, just wore his jeans. He seems to be sick, his face was pale, and there are dark circles around his eyes. She walked toward him.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?” She asked.

“Jiyoon-ah.” He smiled and hugged her. “I’m hungry.”

“Mwo?”

Junhyung ate the meal after Jiyoon made it for him, while she was cleaned the house.

“Thank you for coming.”

“You’re welcome.”

He finished his meal then looked toward her.

“We will move to the new house after we got married.” Junhyung said but Jiyoon didn’t speak anything.

“I have prepared anything for our marriage party.”

“….”

“My uncle will arrive in three days in Seoul. He wanted to meet you.”

“…..”

Then he grabbed her arm. He tried to look to her eyes but she avoided him. “Look at me!” he shouted. Slowly Jiyoon move her head to look him.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked with his husky voice.

“I’m alright.”

“I want to ask you, are you ready for the marriage?” he asked.

She looked surprise then answered it, “How if I’m not ready?”

He smirked, “Then I’ll canceled the marriage.” He released her arm then walked away. “I just want to be responsible.”

“Gerae.”

Junhyung moved to face her again. “Do you love me?” he asked. But Jiyoon avoided him. Looked her attitude, Junhyung walked toward her and held her arm. “I love you, Jeon Jiyoon.”

“You didn’t love me.” She said. “It’s not love. You just felt that you have to be responsible to me. Don’t say that you love me. You have free choice not to marry me. Don’t think about the responsibility, I’m alright, it’s not a big thing.”

“But it’s a big thing for me.” He looked her with his serious expression. “I really love you. Although that night it not happened, I still decided to marry you. It’s not my responsible, it’s my feeling because I love you. If you don’t believe me, I’ll prove it, I will.” He walked away not to face her again.

“I love you too.” She whispered.

“What???”

“I love you too.”

Junhyung walked toward her and face her again. “I want to hear that words again.” He smirked, but she refused and pouted.

Then Junhyung move closer and kissed her on the lips. “I love you.” He whispered.

# # # # #

Cheondoong looked to the marry couple. Finally Junhyung marry his lovely girl, Jiyoon. It’s really sad for him, but he tried to encourage himself. Then, he felt someone pat his shoulder.

“Hyung…” It’s Mir, and Seungho was behind him.

“You.”

“Hyung, Jiyoon noona is very beautiful in that dress. How about your feeling toward her?” Mir asked.

“Gwaenchana. Now, I just want to focus to my career.”

Seungho patted his shoulder, “Good for you then. I’ll be next to you as your hyung.”

“I’m too. If you want, I can introduce you to many beautiful girls.” Mir smirked toward him but Cheondoong just avoid him.

On other hand, Doojoon was linked his arm around a girl shoulder. “It’s nice to see my best friend happy. Finally, he will forget about his nightmare.” He said.

“Then, when you will get married like him?” the girl asked him.

“If Nam Jihyun accepted my propose.” He smirked and the girl slapped his arm.

“Of course she will accept your propose.” She blushed.

Then, he kissed her while he hugged her. “Will you marry me?” he whispered.

# # # # #

Jiyoon opened her eyes slowly. She felt her body was sore. Then she felt someone was hugged her, then she pierced the person. She screamed. It’s a guy, that waked up because her scream.

“Why you always scream when you sleep with me?” the guy murmured.

“I’m shocked.” She tried to get up but he rolled his body on her.

“I’m your husband, do you remember?” he started to kiss her lips then her face.

“Yes, I do.”

“Then, do you remember what happened last night? When you do it with me?” he smirked.

“Yah!” she slapped him tried to release from his pin. She was blushed.

“Come on, angel. Just five minutes, I just want to hug you like this.” He pulled her into a hug. “But don’t scream again.”

“Alright.”

Junhyung then kissed her again in a deep kiss. In a lovely kiss.

# # # # #

 

 

Finally, another complete fanfic of JunYoon couple.How is it? Is it interesting story? Please comment about my fanfic below. Your comment really precious for me.  v ^_^ v

Actualy, who is the suitable girl to Cheondoong oppa, I don't know, so I put him with no one after Jiyoon's marriage. kkkkkkkk