Eight

Title

Jiyoon think about Junhyung’s nightmare on her way to his house. It’s so sad heard the story like that. Then, she stopped in front of a minimarket. She remembered that Junhyung love wine very much, it always solve his problem.

“Is it good if I buy him bottles of wine?” She said to herself. “Hmm, maybe something to drink can make him sleep well tonight.” Then she decided to buy some bottles.

She didn’t know her decision make her into one trap for herself. They were drunk and that was changed her life. He promised to marry her. Is it alright?

Jiyoon not go for working today. She felt uneasy on herself and she didn’t want to meet with her boss, Yong Junhyung. She just sat on the couch, looking at the TV blankly until the bell door was heard.

She walked slowly to open the door. When, the door opened, she saw a tal, guy in front of her. “Oh, Cheondoong-ah.”

“Annyeong.” He waved toward her with smile on his handsome face.

“Come in.”

“It’s rare to see you come to my house. What was brought you here?” Jiyoon asked and offered a mug of tea to him.

“I want to see you.” Cheondoong smiled.

“You have seen me.”

“I want to know why you were not in the JH office today?”

“That…I felt my body aching so I decided to not go there.”

“Jinjja? Are you sick?” Cheondoong walked toward her and checked her forehead. “What? You are lying. You are not sick.”

“Yah! I’m your manager, speak formally to me.” Jiyoon slap his hand.

“Yah! We are in the same age right now, so we are friend. It isn’t rare if I’m spoken informally to you.”

“Whatever.”

“You have not answered my question yet. Why you were not in the JH office?”

“I have answered it. I’m not in healthy condition.”

“Don’t lie to me.” Cheondoong looked into her eyes seriously. “Is it about Junhyung hyung?”

Jiyoon sighed. She doesn’t want to tell the truth to him, because she was not sure with the truth itself.   

“Then it’s really about him, huh? What’s wrong?” he asked again.

Jiyoon has not a choice to avoid his question. Then she told him about him want to marry her. When she told about their marriage, Cheondoong was shocked.

“What??? Are you lying to me?” Cheondoong jumped toward her and held her shoulder. He tried to look to her eyes.

“I’m not lie to you.” Jiyoon sighed.

“Do you love him?” he asked.

“I…I’m not sure. I mean…whenever I looked him, I always blush, whenever he touched me I felt a butterfly fly away in my stomach, and whenever he was next to me, I always felt comfortable and the time was going very slowly. I do love him but… I don’t know about him. Is he loved me or not, nan mollayo.”

“And why he wanted to marry you?” Cheondoong looked to her with his sharp eyes. He was upset and…jealous.

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t marry him if you not sure he loved you too. Please love who loved you too.” He released her.

“I will not.”

“Jiyoon-ah, do you think…do you think I’m a good guy?”

“What you mean? Of course you are.” Jiyoon giggled.

“I love you.” Cheondoong whispered huskily.

“What???”

“I love you, Jeon Jiyoon. I’m falling for you since the first we met, when you came into our rehearsal room and became our manager.”

“Cheondoong-ah…” Jiyoon speechless.

“It’s nice to see you. Jiyoon-ah. If you have a problem, just call me. I must go back to the rehearsal, is it our debut will come tomorrow, isn’t it?” Cheondoong walked to the front door. “I hope I may see you soon. Bye.”

Cheondoong closed the door leave Jiyoon behind with a though full of question in her head. ‘Is it really Cheondoong confessed his feeling to me?’ she though.

# # # # #

Today, Jiyoon was busy with MBLAQ schedule because it’s their debut day after a long time. She was gathered with them to attend many music program, then she didn’t met with Junhyung for two days. She finished her job late at night and she continue go away to her house.

She threw her bag and walked to her bathroom to take a bath and change her clothes. After she got ready to sleep, she lied down her body on her bed. But, she gasped because she felt there is someone on her bed too. She pulled the blanket to see who he/she is.

“Yah! Who are you?” She shouted. “Doojoon??? What are you doing here?”

“Annyeong, Jiyoon-ah. It’s really nice sleep on your bed.”

“Yah! Get out. Why you could enter to my house?”

“I have your key.” Doojoon get up from the bed and walked toward her. “I heard you will marry to my best friend, is it right?”

Jiyoon sighed. She didn’t answered his question, just walked away to avoid him. But he pulled her wrist to face him. “Yah! Answer me.”

“Yes.”

“That’s I want to hear from you. Are you sure you want to marry him?”

“I don’t know.”

“A ridiculous answer. You want to marry him but you didn’t sure to marry him. Why?”

“I’m not sure. I… I don’t know.”

“Whether because he didn’t love you?” Doojoon asked and she nodded. But Doojoon laughed. “Ok, then, I’ll leave. Have a nice dream. And…if you didn’t sure to marry him, just come to me, okay?” he walked away from her room and went out from her house.

“He was a crazy guy.” Jiyoon sighed then lied down her body on bed again. She didn’t want to think about her marriage anymore.