Five

Title

Jiyoon was gathered with MBLAQ member in rehearsal room. They tried to close to each other since Jiyoon is their new manager. Jiyoon took a look to the paper in her hand. It’s MBLAQ member data.

“Ok, I want to know, what your talent. How about you? Mm, can I call you G.O oppa?”

“Are you younger than me?” G.O asked her.

“Mm, I was born in 1990.”

“Ok, just call me like that then. I have a talent to show to you.” G.O stood up then sang a song.

“Wow, your voice is daebak.” Jiyoon clap her hand followed with the rest of member.

“Then, I want to show you a dance.” Mir stood up, he played the music then followed it with dance.

Lee Joon showed them ballet. And Cheondoong show his powerful dance. The last is the leader. Seungho play the piano while he sang Blue by Big Bang.

“Wow, your talent is amazing. I hope you’ll get success in the future.” Jiyoon said.

“Noona, we have showed you our talent, how about your talent?” Mir asked her.

“What? My talent? Let me think, mm, I can play a piano, although not good as Seungho oppa did.”

“Gwaenchana. Show us then, noona, jebal.” Mir asked her with his puppy eyes.

“Ok, ok.” Jiyoon stood up then take a seat in front of the piano. Then she started to play a song. After she finished, she asked them, “Who knows what song I played before?”

“It’s not a song, they are gomsemari song, SNSD-Gee, and IU-Marshmallow.” Seungho replied.

“You are right.” Jiyoon give a thumb up for him.

“Wow, you are great. I didn’t realize it was three songs in one song. And you are great too, hyung.” Mir praise them

“Ok, it’s enough. Let’s continue the rehearsal.”

# # # # #

Jiyoon entered the dance room. But she was freeze because she saw something in front of her. No, it’s not something, but two people, man and woman. They are Hyunseung and Hyuna, kissing on the lips.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyoon whispered.

“Oh, eonni.” Hyuna tidy up her hair and blushed so on Hyunseung, but he just stare coldly.

“I’m sorry, I just look for Junhyung-ssi. He was not in his room. I’ll leave now.” Jiyoon step back and close the door again.

“Where is he?” she whispered until she bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Yah, keep your …oh, Jiyoon-ah.” Jiyoon took a look to someone she bumped into, he is Doojoon.

“You.”

“Wow, so you are work here? Why Junhyung not tell me? It’s so nice see you in this place. How are you?” He smiled toward her.

“Fine.”

“You were very cold to me. Let’s get a dinner together, how about it?” But Jiyoon just ignore him. She walked over him. And Doojoon followed her step.

“Ssiro. Don’t try to be good to me. You know, I will never forgive you.” She glared into him.

“Yah! You must thank to me because confront you with Junhyung.”

“Use a crazy way?” Jiyoon glared him. “No.”

“But it was worked right?”

“You crazy.” Jiyoon said before she entered to her room.

“Such a nice girl.” Doojoon smirked and go to the other way.

# # # # #

 

Today, it’s Saturday. Jiyoon decided to take a rest after work hard since two weeks in Junhyung’s company. She get up lazily when her phone is ringing. “Oh, no. who call me this Saturday morning?” she moaned before take her phone and looked who was called her.

“Yoboseyo.”

After a while, Jiyoon put her phone and go to the bathroom. She walked out when her clothes was changed into ripped jeans and white shirt. “How can Junhyung ordered me to clean his house. Sh*t.”

She took a bus to reach his apartment. When she arrived, she found that apartment was in crash. Very disorder room. Clothes everywhere, and she found girl’s clothes too there. She took the clothes one by one when someone greeted her.

“Good morning Jiyoon-ah. It so nice see you in my house again.” Junhyung smirked toward her. He was topless.

“For your information, I’m not your housemaid.” Jiyoon protested.

“But you are my employee.”

“And please put your clothes on.” She added her words.

“Why? I’m sure you like it.” He but Jiyoon just glared at him

“Do your daily activity again, huh?” Jiyoon.

“Yes. You know it? Haha.”

“There is your evidence everywhere.”

“Thank you, you have come here. You are like angel for me. Good angel.” He smirked then took a step into his room.

“Good angel, huh?”

Junhyung come out from his bedroom, ready to go out. “I will go. If you have finished your work here, you can go home. Bye-bye.” He took a step out from the house.

“Whatever.”