Four

Title

In the next morning, Junhyung woke up and found that he slept on the couch while hug Jiyoon. He really surprise found her but also glad. He caressed her short hair into her lips.

Suddenly, The door was opened, Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon entered the room. “Wow, what are you doing?”

It make Jiyoon woke up too and found Junhyung’s face in front of her. She screamed. And get up. “Why I sleep here…with you?”

“I don’t know.” Junhyung replied.

“You are so sweet hyung.” Dongwoon commented.

Jiyoon realize the three guys in that room too. “You. You were trapped us here. You crazy.” She pointed them.

“I’m sorry. But It was fun right?” Doojoon asked.

“What? You crazy. Let me stayed with a strange guy, it was not safe. I can report you all to the police.”

Doojoon ignore her and walked toward Junhyung. He pulled him into his bedroom. “You are right. She was hot in your shirt. If you didn’t like her just let me take her for me.”

“No. I mean, she was conservative girl, she still . She won’t let anyone to do it with her.”

“Wow, then it’s very interesting. I never taste a except once. How? Do you let me to have her?” Doojoon  smack him.

“No, I don’t let you. She is mine.”

# # # # #

“Noona, I bring you new clothes. I heard you didn’t find yours.” Dongwoon give her a bag.

“Thank you.”

“Although you are good in that clothes.” Dongwoon said.

 She walked into the bedroom and found Doojoon and Junhyung were inside. She knock the opened door, “If you don’t mind, may I use the room to change my clothes?”

“Of course.” Doojoon said

After a while, Jiyoon walked out and found the three guys gathered in the leaving room. She ready to go home.

“Oh, Jiyoon, let me send you home.”

“Gwaenchana.”

“How about me? I will send you because I’m the one who did this to you.” Doojoon spoke.

“Ssiro. And remember, I will never forgive you.”

# # # # #

Jiyoon walked into one building. She was sure, this place that Junhyung work at it. She came to the building because Junhyung promised to her would give a job for her. When she entered the building, she bumped into a beautiful girl.

“Ouch, watch out.” The girl yelled into Jiyoon.

“I’m sorry.” She bent to the girl.

“Who are you? I never looked you in this place.” The girl asked her.

“Mm, yes, I want to meet with Yong Junhyung.” Jiyoon replied.

“Oh, you want to meet with Junhyung oppa? Ok, I will bring you to him. Actually, I want to meet with him too.” The girl pulled Jiyoon’s wrist enter the lift and stop in the fourth floor.

They walked into one room without knock the door. “Oppa.”

“Yah! I told you to knock the door first before enter to my room.” Junhyung yelled into the girl. “Oh, Jiyoon-ah, you are here.”

“Oppa, why you were not came yesterday. You know, I was waiting you in a long time.” That girl pouted.

“I’m sorry, I have an important appointment yesterday.”

“So, you said that I’m not that important?” The girl intimated him.

“No, I mean, suddenly I have a meeting with my client so I can’t meet you. Ok, I’m sorry, please forgive me. Now, what you want from me?” Junhyung asked her.

“Nothing. Actually I have an appointment with Hyunseung oppa.” The girl looked into him coldly.

“If you want to meet him, he was in his room. You can find him there. Now, I want to speak with her, ok?” Junhyung pointed at Jiyoon.

“Eyy, oppa, I know why you not want to meet me. You have found another girl, right?” The girl .

“Aissh, this is just business, ok? She will become a new employee here.” Junhyung said.

“What? New employee? Why you didn’t introduce her to me? You are so mean.” Then that girl faced Jiyoon and raised her hand. “Hello, my name is Kim Hyuna. I’m the one singer in this company. What’s your name?”

They shook hand. “My name is Jeon Jiyoon. Nice to meet you.”

“Ok, eonni, if you don’t mind, I will bring you to meet my friend here.” Hyuna said cheerfully.

“Yah! I have not spoken anything yet to her.” Junhyung protested.

“Ok, ok. I will leave you.” She said disappointed. “Eonni, if you need a help, you can call me, ok? Bye-bye.” Then Hyuna leave the room.

“Aissh, that girl really make me dizzy.” Junhyung take a seat and ordered Jiyoon to take a seat too.

“Jiyoon-ah. I want you become a manager for my new boy group. They will debut in a month. Do you want to take the job that I give you?”

“Of course. If I can handle them, why not?”

“I’ll bring you to meet them, if you agree you can give your signature in this contract paper.” Junhyung pointed into the paper.

“Ok.”

Then they walked into one room. It look alike a dance room. When they entered the room, the boys inside bent toward them. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Yeorobun. I want to introduce you to your manager. This is Jeon Jiyoon. Jiyoon, this is MBLAQ. Kid, introduce yourself, please.” Junhyung spoke toward them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Byunghee but you can call me G.O.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name Park Sanghyun, you can call me Cheondoong.”

“My name Lee Changsun, my stage name is Lee Joon.”

“I’m Bang Cheolyong, just call me as Mir, please.” The maknae cheerfully.

“My name is Yang Seungho, I’m the leader of the group.”

“Hello, my name is Jeon Jiyoon. Nice to meet you.”

“Ok, that’s enough. Please continue your rehearsal.” Junhyung let them to continue their rehearsal. “How it was? Do you agree to become their manager?”

“It sounded nice. I will try to give my best. And I take the job then.”

“And then, welcome to JH Entertainment.” He smirked.