Chapter 9

Only Look At You

You were back to Hotel after meeting with a client. When you waited the lift went down, in coincidence you saw Hoya passed by.

“Lee Hoya!!” You shouted. Everyone looked at you. You immediately bowed your head for apologizing. Hoya turned his head and waved at you. You ran toward him. “What are you doing here? Why you don’t call me if you want to meet me.” You asked.

He chuckled. “I’m here not for meeting up with you.”

“So, what for?”

“I’m going to attend L’s meet and greet.” He said. “Anyway, where is the convention hall?”

“What? L? Kim Myungsoo? He is here?” You shocked.

He nodded his head. “You don’t know? How come?”

“I don’t know. I’m so busy these days.” You sighed.

“Let’s accompany me to come to his event.” He grabbed your wrist.

“What?”

 

 

There was standing poster stood beside the convention hall door. You read carefully what was written there. There was a photo of someone's face on the poster. You read a short biography at the bottom of the photo, it mentioned a name that you always remember in your mind. A name that you would never forget.

 “Wait!” You shouted.

Hoya stopped his step when he wanted to enter the room. “What?”

“I’m not ready to see him.” You looked at Hoya.

“Don’t worry, he must be so happy to see you.” He smiled gently. 

You shook your head. “Maybe he forgot me already.”

 “Don’t think about anything else, kajja!” Hoya grabbed your wrist and brought you to the room.

 

You and Hoya satt on the VIP seat after one of CEO of the event organization noticed you. He said that it was an honor if General Manager of this hotel wanted to attend this event. You were very close from the stage. You could make sure, Myungsoo could see you clearly from the stage.

So many mass media and his fans came to this event. You never thought if a photographer could have so many fans like this. A pretty lady host appeared from the back stage. She smiled before greeting the audience.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted as she bowed her head. “I’m Park Hana as the host for tonight meet and greet with L Kim.” She smiled.

 

“Does he really popular in Korea? I know he’s popular because he has ever become a model ambassador for Kim Doyeon’s family car corporation, but I never know if he is so popular like this.” You whispered to Hoya.

“Since that time, he has often been called to be a model for some Magazines in Seoul. Now, his face is becoming more familiar among Korean people and gaining so many fans here.” He explained, you nodded understand. “Wait, how’d you know about model ambassador?” He looked at you teasingly.

You grinned. “It’s secret.”

 

“Well, please welcome L Kim. Give a big applause for him.” Hana Shouted.

Everyone in the room applauded noisily, and the girls shouted loudly when Myungsoo emerged from backstage. As usual he gave his killer-smile, he was always able to caught the hearts of all the women who see it. The reporters started busy with their camera. They wanted got the best photos of Myungsoo.

 

You smirked. “Look at him, doesn’t he have other colors except black? All in black.” Hoya looked at you, he giggled.

 

He bowed his head. “Hello, long time no see. I’m L Kim.” He smiled. All the girls shouted loudly after hearing Myungsoo greeted them.

“You have a lot of fans here.” Hana said as she smiled at him. “Let’s have a sit, L-ssi.”

“MYUNGSOO OPPA SARANGHAEYO!” A girl shouted from the back.

Myungsoo put his index finger on his lips as he doing ‘hush’ to his fans. “Keep calm until this event over, got it?” He said then smiled at her and other audiences.

“Can we start it now?” Hana said.

Myungsoo nodded. “Sure.”

“So, how are you L-ssi? What have you been doing while in Seoul?”

“Hm…..”

Just the word of ‘Hm' could make fans screamed loudly. Myungsoo smiled towards the audiences.

 “I’m good, thank you for asking. Hm, I’m just staying at home. I’m still feeling jetlag to be honest and it makes me a bit dizzy. But, after I met with my fans here, I’m feeling really good. Fans are the best vitamin.” He giggled.

 

You clucked. “So cheesy. He really knows how to tease girls.” Hoya just laughed to hear your comment.

 

“Oh, that’s really sweet. Your words can melt your fans in this cold room.” They laughed together. “Well, can you explain about your third essay photo book?”

“Before I release this one, I ever released my two essay photo books in US. The title is L’s Bravo Viewtiful. It release in two parts and only sell in US. But, now I want to release the third one in US and Korean.” He explained.

Hana grabbed the photo book on the table and showed it to the audiences. “The title is Only Look at You. I’ve seen the photos and story that you’ve written before, and now I want to ask something. Who’s the girl in this photo book? All the pages full of her face. Does she your girlfriend?” She giggled.

“She is….”

“Wait.” She interrupted. “While L-ssi is explaining his photo book, we will show to you all the photos in this book on the big screen behind.” She continued.

 

 

 

 

----------------