Chapter 2

Only Look At You

“Jihye, wake up! You gotta go to school!!” Mom shouted from the dining room.

You glanced at the clock. “Why morning comes so fast.” You mumbled.

With half-open-eyes you walked to your bathroom to take shower. No need to take a long time, like a genie, you already dressed up neatly and really ready to go to school.

“Mom, I go now. I’ll have breakfast at school.” You said while tying your shoe laces.

“Go home soon.” Mom shouted.

 

 

You put your hands inside the pockets of your coat. Today was not as cold as yesterday. The sun shined quite bright, and the sky was quite sunny as well. This morning was kinda pretty good to make the mood up. You quickened your footsteps when you saw your bus already waited you at the bus stop.

 “Kamsahabnida.” You said to the bus driver.

All of the seats had been filled by the passengers. 'Damn.' You said to yourself. You took a deep breath and then looked at outside the window. You glanced at your watch. Then you glanced towards all around you. When you turned towards your left side, it seemed like you recognize someone. You looked at him until he looked at you back. You widened your eyes. That was Myungsoo! He bowed his head and smiled to you, and you replied it with your sweetest smile.

“You take this bus too?” I asked try to start the conversation.

“Nope, last night I slept at my friend house, that’s why I take this bus.” He replied.

You nodded understand. “Ah anyway, about yesterday, thank you because you helped me.” You said again. You kept twirling your mind look for another topics in order to keep talking with your prince.

 “Thank you? What for?” He asked confusedly.

You scratched your head that was actually not itchy. "It was....yesterday you've saved me from Jihoo seonbae. You told me what Jihoo seonbae asked to me. Do you remember?" You answered and tried to grin to hide your nervousness.

 “Ah I got it. That wasn’t a big deal. I’m happy if I can help you.” He said. Again and again he showed his killer-smile to you. Oh my….

“You ..”

“You…”

You and Myungsoo said in the same time. Then you two laughed together for hiding the awkward feeling.

“You go first.” You said.

“I’ve forgotten what I wanna talk to.” He giggled. “How about you. What do you wanna say?”

“hm…I also have forgotten what I wanna talk to.” You said in joking tone, then you giggled.

He hissed. “Copycat.” He said as ruffling your hair.

You startled. That was you and Myungsoo’s first skinship. Your heartwas beating fast again. Thank God the bus was very crowded so Myungsoo couldn't hear your heart was pounding.

“Hey, why you don’t talk again? Are you okay?” He wondered what made you silent suddenly.

You quickly shook your head. “No. nothing. I’m okay.” You said. “Ah, we arrived.” You immediately got out from the bus, then Myungsoo followed you from behind.

You were walking alongside to the school with him. 'It's heaven!!' You screamed to yourself. It was like a dream you could go to school with Myungsoo. He was the smartest and most handsome guy in my school. You just prayed, even if this ws just a dream, you wished to sleep forever, and you also hoped your mom didn’t yell to wake you up.

Myungsoo stopped his steps and turned over his body. He saw toward you who still walking behind while smiling and holding your chubby cheeks.

“Ya, Park Jihye. Why you walk so slow?” He asked. “And, why you keep smiling like that hm?” He continued.

“Eo? Ah nothing. I’m just thinking about something.” You replied.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked curiously.

“About something that makes me happy.” you said. “Well, let’s skip it, kajja! The bell would be ringing soon.” You walked away then Myungsoo followed you.

“I know you must think of me.” He said with a low tone.

You turned around. “What did you said?”

“I said Park Jihye Pabo.” He laughed. “I go first. See ya!” He said then ran away.

You smiled. You felt so blessed today. You and Myungsoo eventually got closer day by day. Actually, just being a good friend was enough for you. You didn’t wanna lose him, that was why you never confessed your feeling and still kept it in your deepest heart. Just let it be..

 

 

-------