Chapter 10 (Finale)

Only Look At You

Hana grabbed the photo book on the table and showed it to the audiences. “The title is Only Look at You. I’ve seen the photos and story that you’ve written before, and now I want to ask something. Who’s the girl in this photo book? All the pages full of her face. Does she your girlfriend?” She giggled.

“She is….”

“Wait.” She interrupted. “While L-ssi is explaining his photo book, we will show to you all the photos in this book on the big screen behind.” She continued.

 

The first picture had shown on the screen. A black and white photo of a girl. The girl lowered her head and she was trying to tie up her hair. The second photo appeared on the screen. The title of the photo was ‘Her smile brighter than the sun’. When you saw the photo, you felt like you saw your reflection.

 

“Tell me, Is that me?” You asked unbelievably.

“I see you on that big screen.” Hoya replied. “It’s you, Jihye. The girl on the screen is you.”

 

“So, who is she? She is so lovable.” Hana asked Myungsoo again.

He lowered his head as he grinned shyly. “I captured those photos like a paparazzi. She was my crush when I was in Senior High School. She is so lovable, pretty, funny, and cute. If you see her, you must want to take her home because of her cuteness. She never knew I took her photos, I took it secretly. She never knew I always look at her, even we’re far away. I just want to see her whenever I miss her. So, that’s why.” Myungsoo laughed as he told about the story behind his photo book. “Ah, I’m so shy to tell it actually.” He covered his face. You found it so cute.

An ‘Oooo’ sound shouted out loud from the fans and audience in the room. You smiled with teary eyes. You never thought about it. It was really beyond in your ken.

“Don’t be shy, she isn’t here I guess.” Hana laughed again. She kept teasing Myungsoo.

“She might be here, because she works at this hotel.” Myungsoo bite his lower lips. He feel so nervous, he didn’t want you to see all those photos on the screen and heard what he told about you.

 

You whispered to Hoya. “Did you tell him if I work here?”

Hoya nodded the grinned. “Do you know? Every day he calls me just for asking about you.”

“What?” You shouted.

“Ssstttttt…” Someone asked you to shut up. You bowed your head.

 

“Wah, really? What a good coincidence. Camera, please shoot to the audience seat. Let us see from this big screen if she’s here or not.” Hana said. “L-ssi. Please say stop if you see her.” She winked at him. She is really a good teaser.

 

“Eottokhaji? I should hide my face.” You felt nervous and didn’t know what to do.

Hoya petted your shoulder. “No need to hide. Your face already on the screen now.”

 

“Stop there.” Myungsoo said. You looked at the screen. Your face really appeared on the screen.

“She is really in this room? Wah, daebak. Where is she?” Hana asked. All the fans and other mass media looked at you.

“I don’t know if she will come to this event, but I guess someone has brought her to this room. She is the girl who has brown wavy hair and wears red shirt.” Myungsoo said as he kept looking at you.

“Who’s her name?” Asked Hana. “Sorry we’re a bit out of topic, but it’s so interesting right?” Hana giggled.

“She is Park Jihye.” Myungsoo replied it.

“Park Jihye-ssi. Would you mind to come to the stage for awhile?” Hana asked you. I shook my head as I said ‘No’.

 

“Come on Jihye. Don’t make this situation gets hard.” Hoya said.

“What do you mean by ‘get hard’, huh? Shirreo.” You whispered.

 

“Come on! Come on!” Fans shouted.

 

Hoya made a death gaze at you. “Come on or I will leave you here alone.”

“Arasseo!!” You hissed, then walked to the stage.

 

“Give a big applause to Park Jihye.” Hana said. She smiled so bright. “Please sit down, Jihye-ssi.”

“It seems like the one who feel nervous is only the man one.” Hana giggled again. “Anyway, Jihye-ssi. How do you feel after seeing this book is full of your face and it all tell about you?”

“I never thought he would do that. I mean, I thought, I was the only one who always looking after him. I’m so touched, happy and flattered by it. I guess I can’t go hang out for awhile after this event. His fans will kill me or maybe pull my hair whenever they see me. Aigoo, just imagine that situation already make me feel goosebump.” You said it in joking tone. Everyone in this room laughed because of you. Myungsoo ruffled your hair softly.

“Kyaaaaa!!!!” Fans shouted in jealousy when saw Myungsoo did it to you.

You hit his arm. “Don’t do that! They will kill me for real.” You muttered at him.

Hana laughed. “You really cute, Jihye-ssi. That’s why Myungsoo has crushed with you.”

“Actually, I was so popular among boy students at that time. So no wonder if he ever has crushed on me.” You chuckled.

 

***

Tonight meet and greet went smoothly. It was ended by let the a hundred lucky fans to do hi-5 with Myungsoo. You waited him in the backstage with Hoya.

“How’s life?” Myungsoo asked Hoya.

“Great bro, I hope you too.” He said as grinned. “I have to go now. Please ride Jihye to her home.” He winked at you then left you alone with Myungsoo.

You grinned awkwardly when Myungsoo looked at you. “Why you looked at me like that?”

He smiled. “Nothing. Well, kajja.”

 

 

“So, since when you’ve crushed on me?” You .

“Give me a kiss if you want to know.” He winked at you.

“What? Don’t expect too much.” You stuck your tongue out.

You walked hand in hand with Myungsoo at Han River. The night weather was so nice. You never thought it would be come true. You smiled brightly as have small talk with him. You kept looking at him. You really missed that guy so badly and you didn’t want to lose him again.

“Don’t try to look at another guy and cheat on me if I have to back to US, got it?”

“What?”

He stopped his step. He cupped your face and looked at your eyes deeply. “From now on, you are officially mine.”

“What if I don’t want to be yours?” You said trying to .

“You can’t refuse it.”

“So selfish.” You clucked.

He flicked. “Don’t dare to say it again.”

“YAK!” You pouted.

He pecked your pout. “I got it.” He ran away as he stuck out his tongue.

“Why you stole my first kiss!! Yak Kim Myungsoo!! Stop there!!” You shouted as you ran following him.

 

 

-END-