Chapter 1

Only Look At You

Today was your first day joining at photography club in your school. Actually, you didn’t really like photography. But, you knew, love could change everything. Your beloved crush was one of members of this club. Three days ago you had registered yourself as a new member and you also asked your rich daddy to buy a-complete-expensive-camera. Oh, blessed your life!

You were looking around the room. Myungsoo wasn't here. You sighed. You felt like your attendance was useless. The purpose you attended today meeting was only for Myungsoo. Yeah your beloved prince, Kim myungsoo.

Knock knock! Someone knocked the door then walked in hurry and sat beside you.

“Sorry I’m late.” Myungsoo said as bowed his head.

“Never mind.” Jihoo said. He was the leader of this club. “Well, let me continue the project of this week.”

You couldnt stop smiling just by seeing his face. You couldn’t focus with what Jihoo said in the meeting. Your eyes and your mind were only traveling about Myungsoo. 'What a perfect life if I could have a perfect boyfriend like him.' You said to yourself.

“Do you guys have a good theme for our new project?” Jihoo said. “Well, how about you, Jihye-ssi? Do you have an idea?” He suddenly asked you. “Jihye-ssi?” He called you again because there was no response from you. Every eyes in the meeting room stared at you.

Hyesong nudges your arm with her elbow and then whispered. “Jihye-ya everyone look at you right now.”

“N-nae?” You looked around then raised your eyebrows and showed a confused-face. “W-why?” You asked to everyone.

“Did you hear my question?” Jihoo said while crossing his hands in front of his chest.

Suddenly, Myungsoo leaned his face to your face and then whispered. "He asked, do you have an idea for the theme of our project." Your face flushed. You were never this close to Myungsoo before. The gap between his face and your face only a few inches. Your heart was pounding. "Replied what he said before he gets angry." He continued and then smiled. You just nodded.

“So?” Jihoo asked.

“Hm .... what if the theme is about Love Story? So, the photos that we took telling a story about love. Either a love story between lovers or parents and children. It depends on what we want to tell about to everyone through our photos. How?”

 “Do you guys agree?” Jihoo asked to other members.

“Good idea. Such a simple theme but it has a deep meaning.” Said one of the members.

“Ok deal. Thanks Jihye for your idea. Let’s we close this meeting and you can go home now. Don’t forget to submit your photos to me a week before the event. Fighting!” Jihoo closed the meeting.

 

-------