Chapter 6

Only Look At You

After you joined at photography club you and Myungsoo become closer than before, even though you kept nervous whenever talked or looked at him. You never realized you would be as closer as like this with him. You often had lunch with him at the canteen, he also ever asked you to accompany him bought a birthday gift for his cousin then went dinner together. Sometimes, you ever wondered if he knew your feeling or not. But you always pretended as if there was nothing happen and just let it flow. If he was your destiny, it would be.

Today was the last day of your class-meeting day. One week to go, you would spend your long holiday and become a senior. You were not a second grade student anymore, but you would be a authority senior in your school. You always grinned evilly whenever thought about it. It would be great if you could bully new comer students.

When you sat alone under the big tree, suddenly someone closed your eyes.

“Ya! Who’s this?” You tapped the hands which was covering your eyes. He released his hands from your eyes then sat next you. “Ya! Kim Myungsoo!” You shouted.

He giggled. “I’ll be missing this voice who will shout out my name loudly.” He said.

“Mwo?” You asked confusedly.

He shook his head. “Nothing.” Then gave a orange juice can to you. “For you.”

You took it. “Oh thank you. I’m so thirsty right now.” You smiled at him.

Myungsoo lied his body against the tree. He closed his eyes while felt the autumn breeze. You looked at him confusedly. He acted strangely today. He was not like Myungsoo that you knew.

“Don’t look at me like that. I’m okay.” He said while still closing his eyes.

You looked to another direction. “Who’s looking at you?” You drank you juice.

Myungsoo opened his eyes. He took something from his hoodie pocket. It was like an invitation. Just a usual party invitation. “Please come to the party tonight. I’ll wait you.” He said. Before you asked what party it was, Myungsoo already left her sitting alone.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” You opened the invitation. It was for tonight.

“Why?”

“Oh my god you shocked me.”

Hoya took your just and drunk it all. “Ah~ so fresh.”

“Ya! Do you know how shock I’m when you appear beside me in a sudden, huh?” You shouted. “And now, you even drink my juice. How cruel you are!!”

He covered his ears. “Can you lower your voice? You’ll break my eardrum.”

You hit his head. “Aish!” He whined as he rubbed his head then make a death gaze to you. “What?”

“What’s wrong with you? You look not mood today. You even don’t participate on today class-meeting.”

You looked at him suspiciously. “Why you suddenly so care to me? You sick?”

He rolled his eyes. “I’m your friend, that’s why I care about you. Don’t like? Well, I won’t look after you anymore.” He laid down on the grass. “What a good weather.”

“Did Myungsoo give you a party invitation?”

Hoya nodded. Now he closed his eyes. “He gave me yesterday.”

“Will you come?”

“Of course. Why? You don’t wanna come?”

You sighed. “I don’t know. He’s so strange since yesterday. He even looks more strange today. I afraid if something bad happen soon. It makes me so worry.”

He got up. “Don’t say you…..”

You looked at him while frowning. “Why me?”

He looked away. “Nothing. Just forget it.” He stood up and cleaned his pant.

“Where are you going?” You asked him.

“I gotta help my class to win the championship. See ya tonight!” He ran as waved at me. I just waved back.

I just realized that you’ve fallen for him. Hoya said to himself.

 

 

---------