Chapter 3

Only Look At You

6 days later….

 

You put all of the photos that you had taken for a few days on your bed. You confused which photos that you would hand to Jihoo seonbae. You tapped your chin with your index finger. Thinking which photos that might suit with theme and your title that you wanted to take.

"Why there are no good photos." You sighed. "I should not push myself to join at the photography club, I don’t even have the potential and skill in photographing at all." You regretted.

After almost an hour looked at all the photos that you spread on your bed, you finally chose a photo of grandparents who were sitting in the garden while laughing when they looked at his grandson played snowballs. You snapped your fingers. A brilliant idea suddenly popped out in your mind.

 “Today is my day!” You said cheerfully then walked to the bathroom getting ready to the studio room at your school on overcast Sunday morning.

 

 

You walked in a lonely road heading to school while holding a cup of hot coffee that you just bought at the cafe near your school. You sipped it slowly. You felt like someone was following you behind. You held your coffee cup firmly. What if he was a bad guy, you asked to yourself. On the count of three you turned around your body, and then a sudden flash hit your eyes to make you blinking.

 “Myungsoo?” I asked shockingly.

Myungsoo lowered his camera from his face. He smiled and waved his hand. “Morning.” He chuckled.

You hissed. “Ya! Did you take a photo of me?” I asked him again. He just shrugged then passed away while taking photos with his camera. “What the…….” You pouted.

You walked half run to catch him up which still kept taking photos over there and over here. "How long have you walked behind me?"

“Hm, I don’t know. I don’t even know if you were walking in front of me. I just focused on taking photos.” He answered while kept lokking at his camera screen, checked photos that he had taken.

You nodded then drained and threw your coffee to trash bin. Myungsoo glanced at you. "Why?" you asked because you could feel there were eyes glancing at you.

“Nope. I thought you don’t like drink coffee. It was my first time to see you drank a cup of coffee.”

You sighed. “I’m so sleepy. I just slept for three hours last night due to busy printed photos”

“How many photos did you print?”

“Sooooo many. I didn’t count it.” You replied. “Wait! Could it be…..” You hung your words.

“What?”

“You said it was your first time you saw me drank a cup of coffee. It means during these days you have stalked me. Oh my God. Huh, you such a sasaeng fans.” You chuckled.

Myungsoo looked so nervous. He scratched his neck. “You are overly confident.”

You nudged his arm with your elbow. "Just say yes. Don’t be shy with me.” You . Your heart was extremely happy. Although Myungsoo didn’t say he was watching you, but at least he knows that this is the first time, since you are in high school, drink a cup of coffee.

 “Definitely no Miss Park.” He pinched your nose gently.

“Sasaeng fans!” You stuck your tongue out then ran away to studio room.

 

 

All of members had gathered in the studio room. Each of them showed off their photos after Jihoo seonbae instructed to hand the shots during this week. You a bit discouraged when looked at photos that other members had taken. It had a very cool art side, while yours just like an amateur photo which was not artistic at all. You sighed as you looked again at your photo.

 “What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’m too shy to show my photo. Aaaahhhh eottokhae…..” You said as you covered your face with your photo.

“Don’t be shy.” He grabbed your wrist. “Follow me, let’s show them your cool photo.” You felt so moved by hearing Myungsoo’s words.

“Where’s your photo?” Jihoo asked to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo showed his photo to him. “This one is the most I like. I don’t know why, but it seems I can feel her feeling well.” He chuckled.

“What the title of it?” Jihoo asked him again.

“The title is Eternally Love.” He cleared his throat before continuing his words. “It took at the graveyard. As you can see in the photo, there’s a guy who brings a bouquet of red roses to his wife that already passed away and rest in peace. He keeps visiting and loving her although she’s gone already. It means, love is eternally and it hasn’t ending. His sad love story tells through this photo.” Myungsoo explained.

You clapped your hands unconsciously. You looked around, everyone looked at you wondering why you clapped your hands. “Sorry..” You grinned widely. You heard Myungsoo giggled at you then you sent a death glare to him.

“Okay. And you. Where’s your photo?” Jihoo asked to you. You gave him your photo. “What the title of it? And what it tells about?”

“Um..umm..” You felt so nervous. “The title is Grow Old With You.” Then you told about the story of your photo that you have taken, you also explain the meaning behind the title. Jihoo smirked after hearing your explanation.

“Not bad. I never thought you have a potential and skill too. I thought you join at this club just because to be closer with Myungsoo.” He said while glanced at Myungsoo.

You glanced at Myungsoo to see his reaction. He didn’t react anything, he just laughed with other members. You worried and afraid if everyone knew your feeling to him. You chuckled awkwardly. “What are you talking about, Jihoo seonbae. Of course, I join to this club for improving my photography skill.” Your hands were cold in a sudden. 'How come he knows about it?' You asked to yourself.

“I know, I’m just joking actually. Why so serious, huh?” He laughed.

You stamped your foot. “Mwoya Jihoo seonbae! That;s not funny at all” You hissed and mumbled at him. Everyone just laughed at you, including your prince Kim Myungsoo.

“Why you mad, huh? If you act like this everyone will think what I’ve said was true.” Jihoo laughed again.

“Seonbae! I hate you for real!!” You yelled at him.

“Pabo.” Myungsoo ruffled your hair. You blushed, didn’t dare to meet with his eyes.

 

 

--------