8. Disneyland (Day 3)

Love On Board

Chapter 8

Dara's POV 

I opened my eyes and the first sight I saw was Jiyong.

He was sleeping peacefully, one arm wrapped around my waist while his head laid on my stomach. 

Oh my god. We fell asleep together!!! Aigoo….

It was weird being so intimate with a guy like this. 

When was the last time I even let a guy hug me? Sanghyun is an exception of course.

I’m glad this doesn’t feel like anything other than some innocent skinship. 

I wanted things to stay this simple. This platonic friendship we have going on is something I’m growing to like anyway.

Jiyong’s hair was messy and his mouth was slightly open with his eyes still closed. 

He looks just like a baby enjoying his afternoon nap. 

My hands went to comb his hair unknowingly, letting the soft strands slip through the gaps between my fingers.

For the period of time we’ve been spending together, I’ve never had to chance to look at his features up close.

But now that I did, I actually began to notice how beautiful his features were.

I wanted to reach out to smooth every curve, trace every corner and just reach out to every part of his face.

Oh, what am I even saying?!

How long have we been in this position for anyway? 

There seemed to be light coming out from beneath the curtains. Did we sleep for the entire night?

Also, I really need to pee.

I gently tried to pry Jiyong’s arms off me but his grip became tighter..?

His weight was holding my body down and I couldn’t get up!!

I tried again and this time both his arms were wrapped around me. 

"Jiyong.." I poked his nose and he frowned, eyes still closed. 

"Let go.." His arms weren’t budging.

"Don't steal my pillow.." He mumbled before trying to suffocate me with his hug again. 

What is he even saying?

He moved up a little more now, putting more of his weight on me. Really? This idiot…

"I'm not your pillow.." I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off again. 

"Yes you are.. Now shut up, pillows don't talk.." 

Was he still dreaming? 

Gahhh, I don’t know how long more we’re going to be stuck like this.

"Jiyong, I need to go to the bathroom." I said seriously. 

"Pillows don't need to pee.." He snuggled up closer to me. 

"I'M NOT YOUR PILLOW!" I shouted in his ear and he immediately jumped up. 

"Finally!" I pulled away from him and dashed to my toilet while he just sat there, rubbing his ear. 

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

Writer's POV 

'Knock Knock' 

“Yah, you still inside?" Jiyong knocked on the toilet door. 

No response. 

"I'm gonna come in if you keep quiet. I've already seen everything anyway." He teasingly told her. 

It was still quiet.

He placed his ears on the door out of curiosity and almost fell when the door suddenly swung open. 

"What do you want?” Dara asked him while trying to straighten her hair. 

"I need to brush my teeth." He walked in uninvitingly. 

"Yah! I'm not done with the toilet yet!" 

"Your time is up, so too bad. But, I'll consider looking away if you're gonna pee." He laughed again before heading to the sink. 

Dara groaned and walked to the sink as well, grabbing her toothbrush from inside a mug. 

"I think there isn't any toothpaste left." Dara said before weakly attempting to squeeze whatever remained inside the tube. 

"Let me try." Jiyong offered. 

He used both his hands and gave it a forceful squeeze. 

"Look at what you did! It's too much now!" She looked at her toothbrush overflowing with toothpaste. 

Jiyong shrugged and swiped off some of the toothpaste onto his toothbrush before starting to brush his teeth. 

The both of them were now brushing their teeth together. 

Their eyes were fixed on the mirror, both secretly stealing glances at each other alternately. 

Only the brushing sounds they made could be heard. That was until Jiyong made a chuckle. 

"What are you laughing at?" Dara mumbled before grabbing her mug, gargling the water. 

“Is this what married couples like to do?” He chuckled again. 

Dara's eyes widened and she spit some of the water out when she heard what he said.

"Yah! You just dirtied the mirror!" Jiyong complained. 

"Get out of my toilet!" Dara demanded while wiping away the water on .

“Aww come on! It was just a question!!!” She ignored his pleas and continued dragging him till he was finally kicked out of her room.

“Oh, you’re up already.” Seunghyun was walking along the hallway when Jiyong was being glamorously exiled out of Dara’s room.

“And I’m starving, hyung.” Jiyong rubbed his tummy.

“Did you get along well with Dara?” He wriggled his brows.

“Yah! I know that look! What’re you trying to say?” 

“Calm down dragon! It’s just weird to see you with a girl after all this while.” The smile on Seunghyun’s face was so cordial like he was actually happy for Jiyong, or proud of him.

“God! Don’t give me that look! We.. we’re just talking.. you know.. like friends.” He shrugged.

“Whatever you say, Jiyongieee.” Seunghyun performed the cringiest aegyo that almost made his friend puke.

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

“I can’t believe we’re going to Disneyland!!” Mindy bounced animatedly in her seat.

“I know!!! It’s been ages since I’ve last went to a theme park!!” Dara was seated beside Minzy in a cab, mirroring her excitement about their magical wonderland. 

The four girls were squeezed at the rear seat of this cab while Seunghyun was seated at the passenger’s side. 

If someone gave him a penny for each time the girls mentioned the Disney characters, he would be a rich tycoon by now.

“YES BELLE IS SOOOO PRETTY!!” He covered his ears when Bom let out a ear piercing shriek.

“Oh, someone please remind me to not share a cab with you girls on the way back.” The girls could only roll their eyes while giggling at his annoyed look.

The cab ride lasted for about 35 minutes till they’ve finally reached their destination. 

Their cab was the second to arrive which allowed the rest of the boys to get tickets from them first.

Chaerin ran forward and snatched the tickets from Daesung’s hand before dashing towards the entrance with the rest of the girls.

“YAH!! PALI!! We need to head to Fantasyland!!!” Bom screamed at the boys who were taking their own sweet time behind them.

All of them quickened their pace at the sound of her voice, like kids scared of a teacher chasing them during sports class.

Jiyong was left behind with the dust of their footstep, happily snapping away on his camera.

He wasn’t thrilled by any of the rides or characters, but he did enjoy the beautiful set up and scenery of the place.

An arm tugged his after he managed to take a shot of the fountain at the front of “Main Street USA”.

“Let’s go..? Bommie’s waiting!” Dara didn’t wait for his reply and just pulled him along by the elbow, letting him walk sideways awkwardly with both hands still on the camera.

The group made their way towards Fantasyland, located at the furthest area of the theme park.

They stepped into the line for the Grand Carousel and waited patiently for their turn. 

It was thankfully a Monday, which made the queue less shorter than it normally was.
“How is this any fun, noona?” Seungri earned a slap on the shoulder for that question.

“We should go for more exciting roller coaster rides!!” He tried again, earning nods from only the boys.

“Fine! But only after we go on the rides we wanna go~” 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update.. Hello new subbies!!