5. Their villa (Day 1)

Love On Board

Chapter 5

 

Writer’s POV

“Omo, the city lights are so pretty!!!” Dara exclaimed.

She was in a cab with the rest of the girls, making their way to their new accommodation. 

“I’ve made a to-do list for Paris!!!” Bom took out a little notepad which she wrote on before the flight.

 

Take a picture at the Eiffel Tower

Spend a day at Disneyland

Eat a roll of corn at the Latin Quarter

Shop at Saint Germain des Pres

 

“Tourist Bommie doing her thing again..” Chaerin laughed without giving Bom’s list a glance.

“Unnie, I can do those things with you!!!” Minzy squealed excitedly in her seat.

The girls grew more and more elated as they thought about how wonderful their next 5 days were gonna be.

After they arrived at their destination, Seungri and Taeyang came over to help the girls with their luggage.

Minzy and Bom began hopping around, looking at the place in awe.

"Wahhhh the place is so pretty!!!" Minzy shook off her shoes before entering their villa. 

"We've been working for 2 years and they've never let us stay in a villa before!" 

Instead of the usual hotel rooms which they were used to staying at, they were going to be staying at a beach villa this time. 

"Where do you girls wanna go tomorrow?" Seunghyun asked while loading their luggages into the living room. 

"Let's explore Paris~~~" Bommie clasped her hands together in delight. 

"There's a beach an hour's drive away, why not we go catch the morning waves?" Daesung suggested.

"Okay!!!" The girls said in unison.

Jiyong was exploring the place, amazed at how exquisite the furniture looked. 

He made a mental note to puchase more artistic pieces like these in the future.

The walls in the living room were made of glass, covering the celling all the way down.

A chandelier was hung at the top of the ceiling in the dining area, its crystals reflecting the lights in the villa.

Dara began walking to the second floor, slowly exploring the beautiful villa.

Jiyong was hugging onto his Sesame Street luggage, preparing to choose his room. 

He looked around and finally found one at the perfect location. 

It was far hidden at the end of the hallway, which will give him his much needed peace and quietness. 

Not only that, it has a toilet right beside it for his own comfort. 

He skidded quickly to it and was about to reach for the door knob when someone else beat him to it. 

"I'm taking this room!" She demanded and was about to open the door when Jiyong pushed her back. 

"Excuse me? I saw it first!" He stepped forward to open the door but was stopped by Dara. 

"I touched it first!" The started pushing each other back and forth, seeming as if whoever stepped into the door first would be the owner of the room. 

Finally when one of them managed to open the door, they started preventing each other from entering, squeezing themselves through the small opened gap. 

"Back off you homo!" She challenged. 

"The hell did you just say?!" 

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed and pushed him so hard that the both of them fell onto the ground, collapsing on each other. 

She was about to scream again but stopped when she realised their close contact. 

They were just panting heavily, staring into each other's orbs. 

Dara's mind was a blank, she wanted to get off of him quickly but she felt frozen.

Jiyong quickly composed himself and pushed her off of him gently before standing up. 

Dara sat on the floor limply, furrowing her brows a little.

Jiyong rolled his eyes before stretching his hand out to her. 

She glanced at his hand and back up to him, before grabbing it and standing up.

"Yah, shouldn't you give in after what you've done to my phone on the plane?" Jiyong broke the silence and asked her.

Dara stared at him, but didn't give a response.

"AISH!" Jiyong walked towards the bed, leaving his luggage right beside it before plopping himself down.

He grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it.

Dara then walked out of the room without looking at him, scratching her head as if thinking 'What just happened?'

As Jiyong heard the door close, he lifted the pillow off his face.

"What the hell was that, Kwon Ji Yong?" He asked himself before closing his eyes. 

Dara, who was now standing outside the room was still in a daze.

She decided to just give up on the room, not wanting to face him anymore after that little incident. 

She dragged her luggage and walked to the room all the way at the other side, far away from him. 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

Writer's POV

Bom glanced at her phone: 8.15am.

'Aigoo, that girl's still sleeping?' She thought to herself and walked over to Dara's room to wake her up. 

"Dara-yah! We're going to the beach! Hurry and get dressed!" She tugged her hand lightly. 

"I can't.. My tummy hurts.." She groaned. 

"You okay?" She touched her forehead. 

"Yeah, maybe I just need to rest for awhile. You guys go ahead." Dara told Bom groggily. 

"Alright, I'll take many pictures of the beach for you okay!! Call me if you need anything!" 

Dara nodded at Bom before heading back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|At the other end of the hallway|

"Jiyong hyung! Get dressed! We're going to the beach!" Seungri pulled Jiyong's blanket of him. 

"Get lost maknae!" Jiyong threw a pillow at his face. 

"The girls are waiting!" Seungri persuaded again. 

"I don't care! Go ahead without me!" He snatched his blanket back and burried himself underneath it. 

Seungri walked out of Jiyong's room and shrugged at the boys waiting outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8.33am

"Are you sure it's okay to leave Dara and Jiyong alone in the house?" Youngbae asked when they were at the door. 

"Who knows, they might get along pretty well!" Bom said before closing the door shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the really short update!! I've been watching all the old Daragon videos and it really hits me... Especially when I listen to Until Whenever, it's just so obvious how that song was written for her and GD was seriously obsessed with Dara since trainee days. (If you look at all his songs) But realistically speaking, I think they did date but broke up after 2/3 years which led him to Kiko afterwards but right now.... Still hoping that they'll somehow end up back together (or have already) and get married :) And nope not buying into the Nana , god those manips.

*If you've haven't heard of Until Whenever, please do go listen to it!! I mentioned in one of my fics that it's an unreleased track and was only performed at Big Bang's Global Warning Concert in 2008, which I believe is because G-Dragon doesn't release some of his songs because he wants them exclusive to his girl. (Yes, he wrote it) Though BB says it's dedicated to fans but the lyrics tells me otherwise....