6. Red (Day 2)

Love On Board

Chapter 6

 

Jiyong's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up to the celling.

I never had such a refreshing sleep before. 

I looked to my phone and checked the time: 1.25 PM. Guess that’s why my stomach’s growling.

I kicked my blankets off and did a morning stretch. The house was quiet, too quiet.

Damn! They really left me alone in this house. 

Oh well, I could use some alone time I guess.

I put on a pair of loose track pants and begin walking towards the spiral staircase, heading down the stairs.

As I walked to the kitchen, I saw a spread of food nicely prepared on the table.

Gosh, were they really that thoughtful?

I walked closer towards the dining table and saw a note placed beside it.

 

Dara,

We might be spending the whole day at the beach so please rest well.

We left some breakfast for you too, take care!

Bommie

 

 

Dara? Didn't she go to the beach with them? How come they left food for her?

I stood up and headed to look for her, she definitely should still be inside the villa.

I walked to the hallway where all the rooms were. 

What, there're 9 rooms here, I'm never gonna find her.

Since she wanted that room, which is now my room, so badly, she must've picked the one nearest to mine.

I walked back to the end of the hallway and started opening the doors.

I went pass the first two but she wasn't there.

Also, when I peaked through the room, there were under wears lying on the floor!

How unhygienic can these people get?

I continued walking down the hallway, opening and closing the doors like an idiot. 

I actually slammed the doors pretty loudly so if she didn't heard it, she must be asleep.

After what seemed like an eternity, I met the last door. 

She definitely has got to be inside.

 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

 

Dara's POV

I woke up when I felt my stomach hurting again. Aigoo, why can't my body just let me sleep?

I slowly dragged myself to the toilet. Maybe my tummy won't hurt after taking a dump. 

Yesterday I was still fighting over that room with Jiyong because it was right beside a toilet, never did I knew that this room, which is now my room actually has a toilet in it! HAH! Take that you jerk!

I wonder what the rest of them are doing. I really wanted to go to the beach. 

Today has got to be my unluckiest day ever.

I slowly sat down on the toilet bowl and took off my shorts and undies.

When I looked down, I saw RED.

 

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

 

WHY!!!

 

Today is really my unluckiest day ever!!!

I wanted to enjoy my vacation but it just so happened to be my time of the month.

This is just horrendous!

I quickly took off my underwear and threw them to a corner without standing up from the toilet bowl.

I need a bathe asap.

Just then, I heard the door click.

Must be Bommie, my saviour!!

Before I could stand up to call her, someone entered the toilet, my toilet.

And it wasn't Bommie.

 

"Hey Dar-" Jiyong stopped in his sentence and I swear I saw his eyes glancing down on me, the part of me.

"GET OUT YOU ERT!!!!" I closed my eyes and screamed so loudly I felt the villa vibrating.

Did he see me? Well yeah, he obviously did! 

AHHHHH how am I going to face him now?! 

Yesterday was awkward enough and now..?

Can I just hang myself already..

 

 

 

__________________________❤︎_________________________

 

 

Writer's POV

After Dara finally calmed herself down, she took a shower and changed into a new set of clothes.

She finally took all her courage to walk out of the room.

She stuck her head out of the door first and looked left and right.

"Coast is clear!" She told herself and scampered out quickly, as if she were a spy on some mission.

She wanted to quickly head to the living room and look for Bommie, but to her surprise Jiyong was there instead.

Once he saw her, he quickly walked up to her.

"Dara, I-"

"SHHSSST! You will forget about what happened just now and not mention it to anybody okay?!" She quickly cut him off since she knew that whatever he was going to say was going to make her more embarassed than how she already was.

"But I-"

"No buts!!" She pressed her finger onto his lips to silence him.

"Now, where's Bommie?" She asked.

"They won't be coming back till at night." 

“What?! Oh nooo...." She groaned.

It was an emergency and Bommie wasn't there to help her, she couldn't interrupt everyone by asking them to come back either.

She then felt cramps on her tummy again, she clutched onto her stomach and leaned onto the wall for support.

Jiyong gave a bizarre look.

"Dar-" 

"Please Jiyong, I don't have any energy to quarrel with you now." She closed her eyes and rested her head on the wall.

"I wasn't going to quarrel with you." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Are you okay?" He asked after minutes of silence. 

Dara was still leaning against the wall, clutching onto her aching abdomen.

"My tummy hurts.." She told him,

“You’re not… you’re not pregnant, are you?” Jiyong raised his left brow.

"YAH! Where the hell did you get that from?" She used all her energy to scream at him.

"Then what is it?" He asked curiously again.

"I'm having-"

"Diarrhea?" He asked.

"No, I'm-"

"Constipation?" He tried again.

"No, it's just-"

"STOMACH CANCER?" He gave a flabbergasted look again.

"WILL YOU JUST LET ME SPEAK?" She growled, causing him to take a few steps back.

He nodded slowly and waited for her to say something.

"It's just stomach cramps." 

"Why would you get them all of a sudden?" 

"Because if you're a girl, you'll get that every month." She gritted her teeth while dragging the 'th'.

He immediately understood what she was talking about and looked away awkwardly.

"Can you do me a favour Jiyong?"

He looked at her nonchalantly, "What?"

"I need some girl stuff."

"NO!" He said immediately after understanding what she meant.

"PLEASE!"

"NO! That's embarrassing!" He shook his head.

"Please... My stomach hurts..." She groaned again.

“You’ve got to be kidding-“

“It really hurts… I can’t go out..” Dara pleaded.

“Fine! I can’t believe I’m doing this.” He ruffled his hair and went back upstairs to take his wallet.

"Thanks.." She stood up and held onto the wall while walking weakly back towards the stairs.

Without warning, Jiyong suddenly bolted down the stairs towards her.

He picked her up swiftly and brought them up towards the rooms.

"What are you doing?!" She glared at him.

“Being nice.” He gritted his teeth.

She decided not to argue with him, since she really was feeling really sick.

"Maybe he's not that much of a jerk after all.." She mumbled to herself.

"I heard that." He smirked.

"Shut up!" 

 

__________________________❤︎__________________________

 

 

After running to the nearest convenience store to awkwardly buy whatever Dara needed, he ran back to the villa, up the stairs towards Dara's room. 

It probably took him less than 15 minutes to finish this errand and he was thankful a convenience store was nearby.

He knocked on the door this time, remembering the incident in the morning.

He saw her soundly asleep in the bed so he walked up to her.

"Dara." He sat on the bed and tried to wake her.

"Oh, you're here." She immediately sat up.

“I didn’t know what to get so, this is full of tampons and this is full of sanitary pads, which would you like?" Jiyong raised two bags in the air.

"I don't use tampons." She said before grabbing the other bag.

"Does that mean you're a ?" He , but regretted it once he saw her stiffen.

"Forget what I said..." He immediately added.

“Don’t ask about it.” She mumbled weakly. 

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong apologized guiltily and he could swear he saw her eyes moisten as she walked into the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating but I'll try to update more, it's just that school has started for me.... Promise I'll update soon!! Supposed to continue another half for this chapter but I got too tired to finish it!! Thank for upvoting and leave me more comments! Love you guys ^-^