{ Radio }

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

[Debut Days]
Radio Appearance

Fresh New Face

DJ: Hello everyone~ We’re back again with ‘Fresh New Face’ corner! And today’s guest is none other than our wish granters, Faery! Please greet our listeners, and introduce yourselves individually.
Faery: Tell me your wish! Annyeonghaseyo Faery-imnida!
Saii: I’m Faery’s tall leader, Saii!
Ai Sha: Nihao. I’m Faery’s Ai Sha.
Deni: Annyeong, Deni-imnida.
Hyunnie: Faery’s energetic maknae, Hyunnie-imnida~
Bella: Faery’s main vocalist, Bella-imnida.
Sherry: I’m Faery’s mood-maker, Sherry.
Nadi: Hello, I’m Faery’s rapper. Nadi-imnida.

DJ: Nice to meet you guys~ Oh, looks like everyone uses their own name as stage names?
Saii: Yes, because we love our names…
DJ: Hahaha I can see that. And you guys are very energetic despite the fact that it’s night already. But you guys seem nervous?
Hyunnie: It’s our very first radio appearance so…
DJ: Ah, don’t be nervous. We only have each other here~ *everyone laughs* So it’s been two weeks since your debut. How do you guys feel?
Saii: We’re really happy, and although it’s tiring, we pull through it okay.
DJ: That’s really great! As new idols, how does your friends treat you? Like, did they suddenly became close to you?
Faery: Yeah, pretty much. There are even some people that we never really knew, claimed that they are our childhood friend and wanted to take selcas with us! *laughs*
DJ: Wahh, I’m jealous. Alright, we’ll be back after listening to Faery’s debut song, My Wish. Stay tuned!

*My Wish plays for 3 minutes+, with the members talking and laughing with the female DJ*

DJ: Yeah, we’re back from listening to Faery’s wonderful debut song, My Wish! Here we have in the studio is our pretty Faery!
Faery: Yeahh we’re back! *giggles*
DJ: Aren’t these girls lively? Anyway we’re moving on to our ‘Ask your idols’ corner, where fans could leave messages or questions in our page! Oh, do you guys have a fanclub name?
Bella: Yes we do. It’s called ‘Wishers’.
DJ: That’s a really nice name! Alright, let’s see… Personal members question! I’ll just pick the nearest. Ah, here’s one for Deni-shi. Are you ready?
Deni: Ready?
Ai Sha: Are you even paying attention…
Deni: Oh yes, ask away! *everyone laughs*
DJ: ‘If you are given the chance to collaborate with any idol, who would you want to collaborate with?’.
Deni: Well, I like this British group, One Direction…
DJ: Oh 1D! So you’re a fan of them?
Deni: Yes! If I could ever collaborate, then of course I’ll pick them *grins*
DJ: I see.. Next question’s for Ai Sha. ‘Please speak a bit of Mandarin for us’. Oh, you know Mandarin?
Ai Sha: *nods* My father is a Chinese but my mother is Korean.
DJ: So how long have you been living in South Korea?
Ai Sha: I was born here, but I always go back to China now and then with my parents.
DJ: I see… Alright, on with your request! *laughs*
Ai Sha: Ah, thank you for loving Faery. We’ll work hard in the future so please look out for us a lot, and maybe we’ll promote in China too, who knows…
DJ: She speaks in Mandarin but I’m pretty sure that it was like an ending speech? *everyone laughs* So is there anyone else who speaks foreign languages?
Sherry: Nadi does. She speaks English and actually a bit of Japanese but she dropped lessons earlier this year.
DJ: Really? Why did you drop it?
Nadi: It’s not like I ‘dropped’ it, *hits Sherry’s arm playfully* I paused my lessons because we have to concentrate on debut.
DJ: Is that so? Then don’t forget to continue it! Next question, for the maknae. ‘Does other members order you around? And how do they treat you?’
Hyunnie: *glances at members* Well, it’s not like I’m being ordered around because everyone did their part. Only mine’s a bit… harder. I cook for everyone usually so it’s a lot of work. But I enjoy doing it! With the help of my unnies, of course.
DJ: Wow really? You should come next time with food for me! *laughs*
Hyunnie: No problem! And don’t worry, the members treat me well… Although sometimes they bully me *pouts*
Faery: Eyyyy~
Bella: Who bullies who, huh? *everyone laughs*

DJ: Alright! Now for group questions, since we’re running out of time…
Faery: Aww noooo…..
DJ: *laughs* Don’t worry guys, come here the next time you guys have a comeback! Anyway, here’s the question. ‘How would you rate the songs in Faery Dust?’
Bella: Personally, I really like it. The song ‘Swirls’ is my favourite…
Saii: Because you sing a lot in it~
Bella: Well yeah but it concentrates on our vocals so it’s nice.
Hyunnie: And these twin unnie’s song is called ‘Splash’. It’s a nice song too, I think.
DJ: Twins? Why is that? Are you guys really twins?
Nadi: *laughs* No, but we’re born on the same date, same hospital and pretty much always seen together.
DJ: Really?! I also saw that earlier you both are left-handed… Are you sure you’re not separated from birth?
Sherry: *laughs* Unfortunately we’re not.
DJ: Oh but how are your attitudes? Oh wait, let me hear it from the other members *everyone laughs*
Hyunnie: They’re different most of the time but quite similar at times, it’s confusing. I’ll end up being teased by one of them each day anyway.
Deni: We all do. These twins are evil.
Saii: Like, if Nadi is being evil, Sherry gets nice, or vice versa. Sometimes they both tease us, with the help of me.
Nadi and Sherry: We don’t ask for your help!
Hyunnie: See? It’s their charm that none other groups have even with real twins *smiles*
DJ: *stops laughing* Oh my, I laughed a lot tonight. My cheek hurts. Okay, last question. ‘The letter R in FAERY actually means Rebellious, right? Who’s the most rebellious member anyway?’. Wow, this question is… scary *laughs*. Is it okay for you guys to answer?
Saii: Eh it’s really fine. Yeah it’s supposed to be ‘rebellious’. Well, we all are, in some ways. Maybe not to our parents, but to the people around us. And the most rebellious… I think it’s Nadi.
Nadi: Me? Aren’t you guys rebellious too?
Saii: It’s about the three days before debut thingy… *others nodded in agreement*
DJ: Omo, what happened?
Saii: Since we’re trainees, our company urged us to join contests like singing, rapping and dancing. We entered quite some contests out of Seoul, thus some people already know us. But we stopped entering contests about five months before debut, because we have to be serious since the final line-up for Faery will be announced. After about two months, the final line-up is decided so we have to practice our choreography onwards. And…
Ai Sha: I joined the group just one month before debut.
Hyunnie: Seriously, she’s very fit so she learned the choreography in no time.
Saii: A week before debut, there’s this poster stamped on the wall somewhere saying that there’s a rapping contest. The manager took down that poster and said that we can’t join.
Bella: She said it nicely so we won’t be hurt…
DJ: So, Nadi wanted to join it? Sherry too?
Saii: Sherry doesn’t even plan on joining at all! She was so nervous for our debut. But Nadi had this pissed face on that week. She got the choreography right, though. She just decided not to talk much.
Nadi: I think I should explain here. Of course I was pissed, that’s the only annual contest I’ve been looking forward to. The rapping contests I went to were all underground and for girls only, so that’s the only one that allow both boys and girls to join. I wanted a good challenge…
Saii: So three days before our debut, at 11pm, Nadi snuck out of our dorm. With her dark sweater and black jeans, she just went out when were all tired and exhausted. The manager lives next door, so she doesn’t know. We were already asleep except for Deni and Ai Sha.
Deni: We actually saw Nadi unnie. She had this determined face and the eyes that say ‘if you stop me, I’m gonna flip you’, so we pretended not to see her! *everyone laughs*
DJ: So you really went for the contest? How did it go?
Nadi: I really did. I think I did well, better than the second place contestant at least. I think the organizers are biased, so as the few female contestants, they only let me have third place. I only won a trophy. But there’s this one ahjusshi from the organizers said, “You really could rap. I wish you were under my company instead of hers”. I was confused when he said that. Turns out he’s a CEO of another agency that knows our agency’s CEO. So the next day…
Saii: We were all called to the CEO’s room. Everyone was so scared and nervous.
DJ: Uhh, you guys got scolded?
Saii: No, we were praised for being obedient, while Nadi was scolded. She was looking at the ground, and there’s like no sign of emotions from her. Maybe she wanted to cry but she held it…
Nadi: I know it’s my fault, but a contest is still a contest. I got 3rd place man, what is there to lose? *everyone laughs* But in the end, when we were about to leave, the vice CEO whispered to me, “If you weren’t this rebellious, then there is no way we picked you as a trainee”. So all in all, I’m satisfied.
DJ: Wahh, you guys are so awesome! And I think it’s time for us to close…
Faery: Noooooo
DJ: *laughs* Sorry dears. Any last words for the fans?
Saii: Thank you for supporting us and sticking to this radio corner till the end. Faery will work hard in the future so please give us lots of love! And although our members are rebellious we’re actually nice, don’t worry! *laughs* And don’t forget to attend our fansign even tomorrow~
DJ: I just knew that this ‘Splash’ song is written by Nadi and Sherry? Really?
Sherry: Nadi did most of the works though *laughs*
DJ: Alright, thank you for being with us. See you next time!
Faery: Goodbye and thank you very much!!

*Splash plays while the members bowed to the DJ and made their way out of the radio studio(?)*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(A/N: hmm this is okay right? does the radio title look friendly? hehehe)