TWO

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

[Debut Days]
TWO

The ride home to the dorm that evening was quiet. The girls just knew that they’re ending their promotions soon, and most of them were feeling down. It was fun promoting, and although it was tiring, they really loved it. Even with the small number of fans now, they didn’t mind. But after the announcement made by both their CEOs, they were pretty much bummed.

The night at the dorm was filled with silence but tensed atmosphere. Even Leena had nothing to say. She knew how the girls felt, but she did wonder, aren’t these girls tired? They needed at least a little break, in her opinion. Since her place was next to the girls’ dorm, she had told them to call her if there’s anything. And during a late dinner, the girls knocked on her door and invited her for dinner.

They all sat cross-legged in the middle of the living room, with food in front of them. The food was cooked well, and the girls are great at making delicious dishes. Before they ate, Saii decided to speak up.

“Girls, I hope with this food, everyone could go to bed with a smile tonight.” she smiled, and the others nodded.
“Don’t be sad girls, I’m sure you guys would make a comeback soon.” Leena assured.
“That’s not it, unnie.” Nadi spoke. “We knew the main reason for our short of promotions. It’s because of the hates we received, and how little love we got… Not that I care much but it still hurts.”
“We read it all online. The netizens said we couldn’t sing.” Hyunnie added, her face full of sorrow.
Leena frowned. “That’s not it. Really. Who told you this?!” she sounded mad, and everyone was surprised.
“We just knew it ourselves a few days ago…?” Sherry said.
“What the? You guys could have asked me! I am the staff of the company after all.” Leena sighed.
“And so are we?” Deni said.
“So what’s the reason then?” Saii asked back.
“Well, the thing is, you guys needed more practice. The vocal lines should practice more and their vocals, and the rapper line, work more on your dancing! I got a glimpse of your comeback concept, and I guarantee you, it’ll need more stamina then you have now. And more power. And more everything else!” Leena explained excitedly.

The girls looked at each other, trying to process everything their manager had said. Were they all sad for nothing?

“Let’s just eat, and be ready for our last fansign event tomorrow. Chin up everyone, I’m sure the comeback’s gonna be a nice one!” Bella said, cheering everyone up.
“Right, let’s eat!” they cheered, and forgot about the split second of sorrow earlier.

When it was finally time for bed, Leena bid the girls goodnight and went to her room. The lights were turned off, and everyone was ready to sleep in their own beds.

In the first room, Hyunnie was looking up at the ceiling, a lot of things going in her head.
“Hyunnie ya, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Sherry asked from her bed.
“Yeah. We can’t meet EXO after this…” she pouted.
“Come on, the moment we make a comeback later even those EXO guys would glance at us twice.” Nadi said with confidence.
“Easy for you to say, because the M.Pire’s guys glance at you twice.” Sherry said, and they all giggled.
“I hope Block B makes a comeback when we do…” Bella mumbled.
“I’m sure they’ll come back too. They got a new agency after all.” Nadi assured.
“Hey, what if our agency suddenly becomes like that…” Hyunnie wondered.
“Are you kidding me? This company’s second CEO is Bella’s dad, after all!” Sherry said, and they laughed.
"Oh and, wouldn't it be awesome if we have like, MTV Diary recording us or something?" Hyunnie said further.
"One day, Hyunnie... One day..." Bella whispered.
“Anyway guys, I’m sure we’ll be alright. Let’s just do our best and practice more and more and give our best.” Nadi said, and everyone agreed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

(A/N: Finally end of updates! Happy new year everyone, and let's greet everyday with a smile! Thanks for subscribing and even commenting! And thank you so much for reading. I hope everyone's not so stressed with school and stuff. btw this really dated back in 2013, so i hope you guys dont mind while i catch up in time. that's all hehe. See ya~)