{ Debut Q&A }

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

[Debut Days]
Debut Q&A

Article

XOXO Magazine: Rookie Corner
(let’s imagine that there’s a lot of photos attached)

Today we are going to interview the new girl group with dreamy charms; FAERY! Despite being new, they are quiet a lively bunch. With charming smiles, they answered our questions in a friendly atmosphere. Let’s get to know them!

Q: The meaning of the name ‘FAERY’?
A: It means Fun, Attractive, Energetic and Reliable Youngsters, our main charms. We also are like real fairies, who strive to grant wishes for the wishers. In our case, we are fulfilling wishes for ourselves, and to our lovely fans.

Q: Talk about your debut single album.
A: Our debut single album is called ‘Faery Dust’. As an introduction, this is like our first magic for the world, by leaving our magical fairy dusts. Our title track is called ‘My Wish’, about a girl’s wish for a guy that she wants to date. Other songs include a piano-based song that concentrates on the power of our vocalists, Swirls. It has a very nice harmony on it. And our other song is Splash. This is a rather catchy, almost hip-hop song with powerful raps from our two rappers and chorus sang by our sub-vocals.

Q: How are the members’ life/state after debuting?
Saii: Honestly speaking, as trainees before we weren’t as close. I think in the past few months we were about to debut, we finally became closer and get to learn about each other. I really like that fact.
Bella: And we also learnt each other flaws, so it’s a good thing.
Hyunnie: Since our age-gap is close, I think that helps us in communicating more.

Q: Since you guys are ‘fairies’, do you guys have wishes to be fulfilled too?
A: Of course! Being idols is our wish too, and aiming for the top is not just a wish but a goal.

Q: Is there any concept you want to try in the future?
Saii: For a lot of reasons, we really hope we don’t have to go for a very y concept *laughs*
Nadi: I like hip hop, but I’m not sure if that’ll suit our group’s concept *smiles awkwardly*
Hyunnie: A cute concept is nice too~
Bella: Not sure about the concept, but I like ballads.
Hyunnie: Isn’t that a music genre?
Bella: Yeah but the concept is…
Saii: Eh it’s okay. Ballad is a concept right?
Nadi: Ballad is not a concept *frowns*
Saii: What about you two? *looks at Deni and Ai Sha*
Deni: *smiles awkwardly* I’m fine with anything except y concepts…
Ai Sha: ….Cartoon concept? *everyone held their laugh*

Q: Message for the fans and readers?
A: Everyone, we had just made a debut with a fairy tale-like song, ‘My Wish’. We hope you would give it lots of love, and love other songs in our album ‘Faery Dust’ too. We really like this concept and we hope you guys would love us and the song just as much. We will work hard in the future too, so please give us lots of love! Thank you~

Although the interview was incredibly short, you could see that they started fooling around near the end, which is a good thing! Please give lots of love to Faery and anticipate their activities in the future too. The XOXO team wishes these fairies all the best!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(A/N: ok lol next chapter would be a story line ok hahaha)