{ Comeback News }

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

[2nd October]
Comeback News

 

The fairies of the K-pop industry, rookie group Faery finally made their comeback after a short hiatus for a month and a half. After being left with no video teasers whatsoever, they finally released a digital album entitled ‘Monochrome’. Alongside with the title, the two songs in the digital album are ‘Black’ and ‘White’.  

Just this evening, the comeback showcase was held in Seoul, with over 150 fans attending. Though the concept was black, however, the venue was all in white. According to a source that went to the showcase, only the girls are dressed in black.

Not only that, the company had also released an official MV for their title track/promoting song; BLACK. In the MV, the girls wore black denim outfits (like in their showcase today) and had smokey make-up on, giving the aura and image of ‘bad girls’, without even wearing revealing clothes, at that!

As far as we are concerned, the song BLACK is about how a guy had changed a girl, from a nice, gentle one to a brave, fabulous lady. The song also portrays how the girl is mad at the boy and wants him to run as far as he could, because the girl wants him to get off her life.

For a first comeback as rookies, their company Rainbow Entertainment was really brave to bring out such a concept for girls that we once knew as colourful and cute. The girls will be having their comeback stage at broadcasting programs starting this week, so please look forward to them! And make sure to check out their new variety show, Faery Tale!

On other news, Block B is making a comeback showcase as well tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~

Comments Section:

@playfulLyfe: Finally!!! They’re finally back omg im so happy!!!! I hope they’ll get recognized more!

@missingInAction: ah…. Are they trying to copy any other groups? I hope not… I’ll just see what they could do in the near future.

- End of comment section-