{ News }

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

[Middle of September]
News

Rookie group FAERY’s entertainment agency’s
CEO to be retiring in the near future

A CEO of Rainbow Entertainment, the agency that had been handling the one and only rookie group Faery will be retiring in the near future. According to source, the CEO made a small press conference on the matter. With that being said, many netizens are confused and questioning about the handling of the group and the trainees.

“Don’t be panicked. Apparently we have two CEOs, and if one CEO retires, we still have the other CEO to handle our idols and trainees. Rainbow Entertainment would still be up as usual, and Faery’s activities wouldn’t even be interrupted”, the representative stated.

There was also a hint about Faery’s comeback in some other news, so stay tuned!

{This post has 5 likes, and 1 dislikes}

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Rookie group FAERY to make a comeback in early October

Though being told earlier that a CEO of their company is retiring, the statement about the group’s activities to not be put on hold was true. Rookie group Faery is scheduled and planned to make a comeback in early October, preferably the 2nd.

Confirmed through the net and official statements, all is left to wait is/are the teaser(s) or the concept photo. Opinions were stated that they will make a comeback with another cute and cheerful concept, but our staff actually doubt that.

Anyways, stay tuned and let’s look forward to their comeback concept in the near future!

{This post has 13 likes, and 7 dislikes}

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[End of September]

Rookie group FAERY released
complete teasers for their October comeback

After a week of waiting and being patient about it, we finally were able to compile and announce the comeback of our fairy-tale like group, FAERY! We will be breaking down the description of their teaser photos, being arranged in order according to which photos were released first, below!

(let’s imagine that there’s photos according to the description)

Individual members: All of the released teaser photos were photos of the members covering their face, so we weren’t sure of who is who. But one thing to be sure, every member is wearing a black, denim outfit. Black denim jeans, black denim jackets, you name it. They took pictures on a white background, and each member either covers their face with their hands, some only covers their eyes and showed their smile, and some covered their mouth and showed their (closed) eyes. And compared to their debut photos and hair, we couldn’t make sure because most of them changed their hairstyle. A member (or two) who had long hair during their debut has now had short hair, and we weren’t sure who.

Group photo:  There’s only one group photo released. The first one, we still couldn’t discover their face as they only showed their back in the photo. And yes, black denims, as the concept stated. Even with only their clothed backside showing, we could sense the charisma of the girls.

Video teaser: Unfortunately, there is no video teaser. At all. We weren’t sure of this ourselves, but there’s a statement about it from the agency! “Curiousity doesn’t kill that much, so please wait just a little bit longer~. Looks like the agency is as playful as the girls.

To summarize things up, their comeback date is on the 2nd of October, with a black denim concept, or biker gangs if you prefer, and there was no hint of the song title. And yes, we are CURIOUS!

Anyways, as usual, stay tuned!!

{25likes, 7dislikes}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Comments Section:

@RollingKitten: wow!! These girls know how to kill people out of curiousity kkkkk. I’m excited!!! {9likes, 0dislikes}

@playfulLyfe: as expected! Ahh can’t wait!! {4likes, 0dislikes}

@Happens: Seriously, this is what I have been waiting for!! This is killing me! {7likes, 0dislikes}

-End of comments section-