Faery Tale ( Ep. 1 )

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

Faery Tale - Episode 1

(Fancy intro song plays ;; Faery’s White song plays. The girls are dressed in casual outfits because this was recorded before comeback stage)

Sherry and Nadi: Tell me your wish! Annyeonghaseyo Faery-imnida!! *bows*
Nadi: Finally, it’s the first episode of Faery Tale!!! *does a little dance while Sherry claps happily*
Sherry: And today you’re with the rapper line and the twins of Faery, Sherry and…
Nadi: Nadi imnida! So today, honestly, we wanted to prepare something else for the first episode.
Sherry: But our other members are diligently preparing for our comeback. We’re acting as hosts now but we actually have to do a lot of rap practice later.
Nadi: But anyway! Our maknae actually recorded something back when we were practicing in the dorm.
Sherry: Ah, Nadi-shi, it was somehow embarrassing but she really did it. She recorded us in a bare-face state *shakes head*
Nadi: *laughs* Yes, but it wasn’t even during practice. It was during in-between breaks. She’s sneaky, right, everyone?
Sherry: So we will show you our different side in this first episode. I hope all of you enjoy it!
Nadi and Sherry: Video broadcast, START!

[screen out, and a buzz was heard,
before the screen displayed Hyunnie holding the camera, recording herself.]

“Annyeonghaseyo. Faery’s maknae, Hyunnie imnida” she greeted, her voice was low. “Today the members are practicing well and diligently for our comeback. By the time this video gets post up, I’m sure it’ll be after our comeback, so it’s okay” she said with a giggle.

“Since we’re going to show the many sides of Faery, why not start now? The first two members to be revealed~ are Ai Sha and Deni!” as she finished talking, she hovered the camera and zoomed a bit to record the two who was practicing their choreography. “As you can see, they are trying their hardest at this.” She said, before getting quiet to let the video record.

Deni kept screwing up, but Ai Sha was patiently teaching her.
“Ah I hate this….” Deni whined and pouted a bit, and Ai Sha shook her head.
“This is your solo dance part but I am teaching you, you should be grateful” Ai Sha said calmly.
“But it’s so hard….”
“If you exchange places then your parts in the song would be lesser. Do you want that?”
Deni shook her head, and began to try hard in practicing.

Hyunnie then directed the camera to the leader, Saii. “The leader, Saii-shi. She’s checking her phone… I thought Nadi unnie was supposed to be the one who likes being on internet a lot… I guess she’s just stressed?” Hyunnie said.

Saii scrolled through her phone, but there was nothing being spoken. She was maybe too tired to speak, but she was frowning, sometimes smiling…. And the expressions people do on the net.

“Isn’t she scary? Let’s look at other members…” Hyunnie said, ending it with a slight giggle. She directed it toward Bella and Sherry who was talking at a corner, and they were talking seriously. “Ah, my two favourite unnies….” Hyunnie whispered.

From the looks of it, the two looked like they were talking seriously. When actually, they were talking about food. It wasn’t an usual topic, but they were complaining that a restaurant had an unacceptable un-tasty food. Hyunnie managed to let out a soft laugh, before directing her camera towards the last member.

“This is my favourite, favourite unnie. Chang Nadi. She’s practicing some rap now, and look at her scary face….” Hyunnie explained. Nadi was looking at the mirror while she raps, pretending that she was holding a mic. From the sound of it, she wasn’t rapping from any of Faery’s song. It was a boy group’s rap part.

“I’m not sure what she raps about, but I don’t think I want to ask….” Hyunnie then turned the camera to record her. “Well, this was short but fun. Sorry if it was nothing, but everyone is tired now. I promise you that we’ll bring a lot of fun things afterwards. Annyeong~~” she waved the camera, before the screen blackened.