FOUR

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

FOUR

“Ah, so excited~!!” Hyunnie cheered, can’t contain her happiness.

It was their first comeback stage today, and through all the practice, finally they’re going to show what they’ve been working on. They were all at the dressing room, and were busy preparing as always.

Nadi had finished preparing, and she was sitting at the couch, folding her arms with a frown. Looking at the hyper Hyunnie, she couldn’t help but feel irritated. Hyunnie realized that, but she ignored her unnie because Nadi was always annoyed with almost everything.

When Bella’s hair was done being touched-up, she went to sit beside the grumpy Nadi.
“Hey, are you okay?” Bella asked, worried.
Nadi glanced at her, before sighing. “I’m okay, just tired.”
“Oh… Don’t be, Nadi-ah. This is our first comeback stage!  Besides,” Bella spoke in a whisper, “Block B is here today!”.
Nadi’s eyes widened as she looked at Bella. “Oh my, I forgot!”.
“I knew you’ll be excited!! I hope we’ll get to meet them somehow…” Bella whispered, and Nadi giggled.

Just then, a staff member entered the dressing room and motioned the members to get ready. Saii quickly gave her phone to the manager, before calling up the girls. They quickly made their way outside of the room and through the hallway. At the hallway, Nadi was greeted with her rookie soloist friend, Hyojung.

“Nadi-ah, fighting. Faery fighting! Nayoung unnie wished you guys luck as well!” she said, holding Nadi’s hand, making her stop walking.
Nadi awkwardly bowed. “Ah, thank you…”
“Fighting for you guys as well!!” Saii wished, before dragging Nadi along before she got left behind. Hyojung giggled at the two.

Arriving backstage, the girls were nervous than ever. They were waiting for their turn in just a few minutes. Their denim black jeans weren’t actually that tight, but it’s the type of jeans cut that only people with slim legs could wear.

“Don’t these jeans feel too tight?” Deni asked, as if she was judging everything.
“Oi, stop complaining.” Ai Sha replied her.
“What a way of easing your nervousness, by mentioning about your jeans.” Sherry joked, and the other members held in their laugh.

Nadi glanced around, and from afar, she saw the group she had been waiting for.
“Bella unnie!! It’s Block B!!!” she squealed, pulling Bella close to her.
Bella eyes widened as she looked at the direction Nadi was pointing to, and squealed as well. And just before the two were dragged to the stage by Saii (again), Nadi’s eyes met with her favourite member, and her heart skipped a beat.

Their performance on stage was really great, despite being rookies. They pulled off the bad-girls look well and were even praised by some of the staffs. The thing they like about it is their dance wasn’t that y at all. It was more to being gangstah and brave.

After coming off stage, they monitored their performance and were really satisfied. There was a slight mistake, but nobody really noticed.

“You girls did a great job today, and this song was actually a hit. I checked the charts, and yours were above the average rookie girl groups. I think because of the lyrics that a lot of people could relate to. So…. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!” one of the stylist unnie praised just before the girls left the dressing room to go home, and they were really in glee.

In the car heading to the dorm, everyone was dead tired. Hyunnie was still energetic as usual, and as she looked around, her mind wondered.

“Unnies, shouldn’t we upload a Faery Tale video today? Let’s make it our permanent broadcasting time on Youtube. Every Friday!” she suggested with a smile.

The other members were too tired to think, and they agreed right away.

“Just so you know, Hyunnie. The video your recorded on our practice room will be revealed on today’s first episode…” Nadi said as she closed her eyes to sleep, a small smirk on her lips.

Hyunnie’s eyes widened in surprise, and the other members snorted a laugh. She was surprised, because she didn’t have to review the video. She was worried that she might embarrass herself. But then she shrugged it off. Who cares? Being derpy is fun.