{ Introduction // Profiles }

FAERY: Living The Idol Life

{ Introduction // Profiles }

FAERY
(Fun, Attractive, Energetic and Reliable Youngsters)

Debut date: 26th July 2013

[Rainbow Entertainment] // [Fanclub: Wishers] // [Official colour: Soft Purple]

MEMBERS:

Kwon Saii
Position: Leader, main vocal
Birthdate: 22 April 1993
Character description: The loud, noisy type. Quite annoying and overreacts to things. Helpful and nice to every members, although could be awkward at times. Mood-maker.

Shin Bella
Position: Lead vocal
Birthdate: 30 April 1994
Hobbies: Reading, swimming
Character description: The omma of the group. Preferably calm, but eventually explodes (in a funny way). Caring and diligent but tend to be quiet.

Lee Sherry
Position: Main rapper
Birthdate: 15 May 1995
Hobbies: Reading, teasing other members, jogging
Character description: The hilarious and teaser type. The number one mood-maker of the group besides Saii. Has a soft heart but a tough appearance. Not as girlish but not a tomboy or anything like it.

Chang Nadi
Position: Lead rapper, sub-vocal
Birthdate: 15 May 1995
Hobbies: Surfing the net. All the time.
Character description: English-speaker of the group. Looks like a cold person but actually quite talkative. Sometimes the scariest, and appear to be evil in a good way. The member with chubby cheeks and cute appearance.

Im Ai Sha
Position: Sub-vocal, dancer
Birthdate: 19 May 1996
Hobbies: Reading, doing chores, writing stuff (?)
Character description: Her father is Chinese, and her mother is Korean. Speaks Mandarin well. The helpful, but silly member of the group. Usually quiet, but smiles a lot.

Yoon Deni
Position: Vocal, visual
Birthdate: 3 June 1996
Hobbies: Reading, plays with her phone
Character description: The pretty flower of the group. Tend to be teased by other members because of her cute but weird reactions. Always face-palm over the members, in a good way.

Kim Hyunnie
Position: Sub-vocal, lead dancer, maknae
Birthdate: 2 December 1996
Hobbies: Surfing the net, dancing, baking
Character description: The adorable maknae. A playful appearance and occasionally pull on pranks on other members. Enjoys baking and making desserts for everyone. Very talkative but gets quiet when members get serious.

FACTS:

-       Was supposed to debut as an 8-member group, but that member (who was supposed to be the oldest) had to leave the group. (Something to do with betrayal.)

-       The letter ‘R’ in FAERY was supposed to be ‘rebellious’ but the meaning was changed due to public opinions.

-       Although Saii is the leader, she doesn’t order around. When deciding on something, each member would give opinions and thus a decision is made, despite being the leader or not.

-       Ai Sha was the last member to be casted in the group.

-       Nadi and Sherry were born on the same date and at the same hospital, but never knew each other until they became trainees. These two are also left-handed.

-       Sherry and Saii were claimed as trouble-makers by other members rather than mood-makers.

-       Every member trained for 2-3 years.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

{A/N: Have you chosen your bias? hehehehe)