Chapter 6

CEO/ Student relationship

A/N: Finally an update. To be honest, i had a writer block >< So i hope that my writing didn't bored you as i haven't write for quite some time now. >< I hope you will continue to read this story and enjoy it! ^^ And  i didn't really proof read it, so forgive me for any mistakes. >~<


"So..." Hyesung said slowly "Wasn't that a funny experience?" Awkward laughs were spilling out from Hyesung's mouth, for he was trying hard to ease the tension in the room. Hyesung slowly turns his head towards Eric, but he quickly turns back. For Eric was glaring at Hyesung with a pair of deathly dark eyes. 

 

He slowly approaches Hyesung and lowers his upper body so that their eye level were of the same height. He lifts up Hyesung chin and continue to stare at him in the eyes, for quite some time actually. Hyesung, feeling uncomfortable, could only stirred under the pressure from the pair of dark, black eyes. Unintentionally letting out soft whimpering. Seeing how defenseless Hyesung look, Eric can't help but chuckles.  "I don't know why, but I think you will bring quite a lot of troubles in the future." Eric said while covering his mouth with his hand, muffling the sound of his laughter. Hyesung was quite insulted upon hearing that remarks. "Are you saying that I am of a nuisance to you?"

 

"I am sorry then!" Hyesung said abruptly, causing Eric to stumble a few steps back "I guess I should be far away from you. Right?" With that, Hyesung swiftly moved away from Eric, and was a few steps away from the door...

 

"Wait! I didn't mean it like that!" Eric hastily grabbed onto Hyesung's wrist. Just because of that mere contact with Eric's skin, Hyesung yanked his hand away from Eric's. Slowly, a rosy scarlet colour leaks into Hyesung's cheeks. 

 

"Wha...wha... what are you doing?" Hyesung stuttered. He bites his lip and rubs his hands, the one that Eric had grabbed. Eric, seeing his reaction, raises one of his eyebrows. I don't think my hand did anything....electricfying to his. Unconsciously, he raises his hand to his face and stare hard at it. Baffle by Hyesung's innocent reaction. 

 

"An...Anyway," Hyesung stammered, breaking Eric out of his trance "Why is your relationship with Andy-ssi so..." Hyesung stretched the last word, for he was thinking of a suitable word to say next as he didn't want the atmosphere in the air to be even more awkward. "Different than other brothers?"

 

"It would probably take me 1 week to say the story." Eric said while looking at Hyesung with a matter-of-fact look on his face. 

 

"Liar! It can't probably take that long." Hyesung folded his arms, staring hard at Eric. Wow, Not even 1 minute, his embarrassment is now gone.

 

"Nope, it actually doesn't. I was trying to bore you when i said it needs 1 week." Eric's hands reached for the back of his head, clasping together. "Why are you so interested anyway?" 

 

"Shouldn't i know since I am living with you now? Won't that make me more considerate of you when were talking?" Hyesung mumbles.

 

"Huh?" Eric shouts. "I can't hear what you just said." 

 

"Never mind." Hyesung pouts. "Just tell me when you want to." Hyesung was about to walk away when he suddenly face Eric, grabbing him by his tie "You've better tell me one day or another." Declared Hyesung, a firm expression was plastered on his face. Eric, caught off guard by Hyesung's sudden action, straightened his tie, let out a soft sigh and smiled.

It's not that Eric doesn't want Hyesung to know the story behind their enmity as you can called it. It was because he didn't want Hyesung to feel burden by it. Sometimes, knowing the truth makes it more uncomfortable for the person as compared to knowing nothing. Hyesung, being a simple-minded and innocent kid, will definitely make a big deal out of it by thinking too much. 


"You can sleep if you want, since you look so tired." Eric said to Hyesung who was looking at him rather groggily. Eric was behind the wheels, fastening his seat belt, while Hyesung was already drifting off to his dreamland. 

 

When did it happen? Eric thought to himself. How did that hatred came about? Oh right. I remember now. It was during our secondary school days (A/N: 13 years - 16/17 years old). I was a senior while Andy was a junior. The car pulls to a stop for it was a red light. Eric then look towards Hyesung. And this kid was probably a kid then. Ahh. I was really popular then. I would get confession from girls almost every other week. Whereas Andy was more of a quiet one. Never attracting any attention no matter where he goes. 

There was a girl he like back then. He was seriously in love with her. And whenever we walked home from school, he would always tell me how pretty that girl was. I remember once when Andy's locker was just directly above her's and just because of a simple "Excuse me," his face was so red and he couldn't even move, till I had to pull him away. I don't recalled doing anything special to attract her attention. I only smiled at her out of politeness but she kept on staring at me for a long time. 

 

Somehow, the three of us became friends, and anyone could see that Andy was obsessed with her. Ahh. Eric snapped his finger. Maybe it was because Andy thought that I've told his classmates that he has feelings for her. That must be it! Ever since his classmates starts teasing him about the girl, he begins to distance himself away from me and he would always glare at me. That must be the...

 

"You drive really fast." Hyesung uttered while rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. Eric jumped in his seat. He was so deep in thought that he didn't even realized he had reached the front of his apartment and that if it wasn't for Hyesung's remarks, he would probably drive past the apartment. 

 

"That's because I have a good driving skills." Eric bragged, nodding his head. Hyesung rolled his eyes and murmured under his breath "Where did he get such a ridiculous confidence from?" 

 

Eric steathily move towards Hyesung. "What did you said?" Eric whispered into Hyesung's ear. Hearing such deep yet gentle voice so close to him makes Hyesung shudders. Eric, seeing Hyesung's innocent reaction, forced himself to maintain a straight face. Before Hyesung could even retorts back, Eric reached for Hyesung's bag, which was laying on top of Hyesung's lap and pulled out the pair of tickets. 

 

"What are you doing?" Hyesung asked. Eric look at Hyesung with a confused look on his face "Don't tell me you were planning on going to that museum with him." Eric paused, staring at him intently "Do you?" 

 

"I wasn't planning to go. But still, what are you doing with those tickets?" Hyesung looks down, avoiding Eric sharp stare. Without a word, Eric unbuckles his seatbelt, and opens the door. Due to the dim light projected by the street lamps and the brightness produced by the moon, Hyesung manages to see the silhouette of Eric, walking to a rubbish bin, tearing the tickets into pieces and throwing them away. 

 

In one way or another, seeing that sight of Eric, makes Hyesung's heart flutters. Somehow, the way Eric does things can be so charismatic at times. That's what Hyesung thought. Hyesung was so deep in his thoughts on Eric that he didn't even noticed Eric had opened the door and was waiting for Hyesung to alight. Getting more impatient as the minutes pass by, Eric unbuckles Hyesung's seatbelt and pulls Hyesung out from his seat. 

 

Hyesung, caught off guard, stumbles his way out of the car. Before Hyesung could complain, Eric heaved Hyesung onto his shoulders. Hyesung was so flustered by Eric's action that he could only kicks his legs in the air, shrieking his lungs out while doing so. Yet, Eric did not bugle at all.

 

"This is your punishment for attracting the attention of that guy."

 

"How is it my fault?" Hyesung claimed, squirming under Eric's arms, trying to free himself.

 

"Because you are too attractive. You are always attracting people's attention with your simple-mindedness and innocent actions. Not to mention you have a pretty face."  

 

Hyesung freeze upon hearing that, face turning into a crimson red colour. "But...but what's my punishment going to be like?" 

 

Eric smirked "You will know when we get into the apartment."