Chapter 1

CEO/ Student relationship

A/N : Hope you guys like this chapter. Comments or critisms are welcome >< 

Enjoy. Hmm~ this chapter is just kinda a breif intro. As the chaps goes by, more things will be reveal. 


 

Last call for passengers on board Airline 610.

10 more minutes till the airplane departs.

 

Oh . Where the hell is Gate 23? Eric who has a meeting in the next 13 hours is late for his flight. That's not what you will expect from a CEO. Yes, a CEO. He belongs to the biggest company in Korea. Shinhwa Company, a company whose area of expertise is engineering. He can’t afford to miss this flight for an important meeting is waiting for him in New York. I am so dead right now. Seriously. I am a CEO. This is so embarrassing. If words about this get out, I can…

 

Ouch! Hey! Watch where you are going…” Eric scolded. Looking down, he saw a male sitting on the floor, groaning in pain. Passports, wallet, phones and notes were scattered around his surroundings. It was without a doubt due to the collision. 

 

“Excuse me. But it was your fault. If you hadn’t walked blindly, I wouldn’t have knocked into you…” The man who was still sitting down on the floor snapped at Eric. 

 

Normally, if it was normal people, they would have stared and admired Eric's beauty. By beauty, I meant a charismatic and dignified appearance. Not those ancient kind or vampire kind where they knocked the sense out of you. But this time, it was different. Eric knew that it was different. For the man just jept glaring at him and not swooning over him. But, sure, the man was a bit atracted to his looks. But his anger overpower the admiration. Bringing himself back to conscious, the man looked at Eric with a confused face. "Are you going to keep on looking at me or are you going to help me get up?" He then extends his hands towards Eric. 

 

Eric was startled for a moment. How could he forget his manners. While helping him up, he saw his ticket stashed inside his passport and snatched it right out of the male’s hands. He was so happy when he saw the male’s destination. New York! That he kinda forgot about his manners. AGAIN.

 

“Erm, excuse me… I’m Eric. Eric Mun and you are Mr..?”

 

“Hyesung. Shin Hyesung.”

 

“Mr Shin. I can’t find Gate 23 and I or should I say we only have 10 more minutes till the gate close. So would you mind if we go together? Since your ticket states that we are going to the same destination.” Eric pointed out while waving the tickets in front of Hyesung’s face. Hyesung pondered for a few minutes. But I’ve always been taught not to talk to strangers you just met. Much less accompany them and he snatched my passport away from me… Aish. Just helped him. He is now looking at me with those irritating puppy eyes…

 

“Fine.” Hyesung snatched his passport back from Eric before turning his head and walk off, with Eric trailing behind like a baby chick.

 

They managed to catch their flight on time and what’s interesting was that, they are sitting beside each other! But neither of them were talking. The atmosphere between between was covered with awkward silence. Then again, it’s not like both of them wants to talk to each other. Eric is a great leader. He is nice sometimes but is a bit naïve and arrogant at times. While Hyesung is someone who is cold and shy. Hence, they aren’t really compatible with each other.

But, reality always works in a funny way.


This is your captain speaking. We have reached New York. Thank you for flying with us. We hope you have a nice day.


“I guess this is it then. Thank you for helping me.” Eric extends his hand out for a handshake, while giving his utmost best smile. Hyesung was a bit taken aback. Even though he is a man, but he really thinks that Eric is really good looking. After their firm handshake, Eric walks off, leaving a mesmerized Hyesung looking at his back view that is disappearing with every second…

 

Hyesung walks towards the arrival hall, picks up his luggage and looked left and right. Trying to find the one person whom he has not seen for 2 years…

 

“Hyesungie!!!” Hyesung turned towards the voice and saw a woman waving her hands frantically in the air. Immediately, he could feel the corners of his mouth lifting. 

 

Finally. Finally he saw his sister whom he had misses so much. He ran towards his sister and gave her a tight hug, whispering “I miss you so much. I miss you so much. How have you been doing?”

 

His sister, Shin Eun Seo, is 10 years older than Hyesung. She has been taking care of Hyesung ever since she was a teen. Their parents had died due to an accident when Hyesung was 6. She had given up her future (studies) in order to take care of Hyesung.

She worked numerous part time jobs and was very frugal as she wants to save up enough money for Hyesung to go to a boarding school. And when she did, confident that Hyesung would be alright by himself, move to New York, where she met her husband and given birth to twin daughters, 2 years old Ji Min and Ji Hye.

 

“I am doing just fine.” Eun Seo said softly while caressing her brother hair. “You have grown taller.” Eun Seo giggled “I have always thought that you have stopped growing.”

 

“Noona!” Hyesung’s face was turning red. He has some issue with his height. For among his relatives, he is considered quite short. But not anymore.

 

“I am now 180 cm.” Hyesung said while beaming proudly at his sister who is older than him, but shorter.

 

“Whatever.” Eun Seo folded her arms, pouted. “Anyway, I need to go to my office for a while before we go to my house is that okay?”

 

Hyesung nodded with Eun Seo ruffling his hair. “That’s what you get for being taller than your older sister.” 


Wow.. The company looks so grand! But the name Shinhwa is kinda stupid...

 

Hyesungie?” Eun Seo waved her hands in front of Hyesung, “Can you wait outside for me?” Hyesung nodded, apparently still dazed by the company's building structures. 

~

"Alright. Thanks Danny. See you at work tomorrow!" Eun Seo said to her colleague. Walking down the flight of stairs, she spotted Hyesung at the corner. 

 

“Done! Let’s go Hyesungie!” However, Eun Seo stopped in her tracks, eyes facing the black car that was approaching. Hyesung, curious as to what his sister was looking, turns his head back.

 

No way! Hyesung widens his eyes. 

 

“Morning boss!” Eun Seo bowed towards the male who has just stepped out of the car. Bodyguards in black suit and sunglasses were surrounding him. Intimidating and scary were the perfect words to decribe the moment. 

 

Isn’t that Eric?