Chapter 2

CEO/ Student relationship

A/N: Update :) Hope you guys like this chapter. It's still the beginning so obviously there will be that much of an excitment ~~

It's still kinda breif for now. Hope you guys don't mind and thanks for subscribin :)

Enjoy! ^^


 

“Ohh before I forget.” Eric turns around to face Eun Seo. “Later at 7 in the evening, meet me at the restaurant where we will always go for our meeting. I expect you to be there no matter what.” Eric looks at Eun Seo with a firm expression on his face, with an intense glare as if daring her to say no.

 

 

“I will be there boss… But…” Eun Seo glanced at Hyesung “I agree to eat with my brother for dinner. He came all the way from Korea and if you don’t mind, can he join us later?” Eun Seo shuts her eyes as if waiting for Eric to berate her. But nothing. She opens her eyes and saw Eric glaring at her fiercely. It was absolutely nerve-wreaking for Eun Seo.

 

Her boss, Eric, is quite hard to work with. But, fortunately, she has been working as Eric’s secretary for 5 years now so she understands at least what are some of the things Eric detest the most. He’s not exactly an approachable guy. He doesn’t have much friends and he is quite mysterious with his staff.

 

 

“Fine. I guess I can’t be unreasonable about this.” Eric nodded his head in agreement and swiftly turns around without saying goodbye and walks off.

 

 


 

 

“Overall, he is a nice guy, but, I don’t know… Ever since his wife passed away, he becomes much quieter and colder. Sometimes, when you looked at him, you can see the gloominess in his eyes.” Eun Seo said matter-of-factly to Hyesung who was so immersed with his sister’s story of Eric, that he didn’t even touched his food.

 

“You know...I feel like being his friend. He makes me feel that he needed support and…” Hyesung blushed while whispering “love.”

 

 

Eun Seo widens her eyes and was staring at her brother with agape before she laughs loudly, causing everyone in the restaurant to look at them irritatingly. Hyesung was slightly offended. Had he said something wrong?

 

 

“Oh yeah? Good luck trying to be his friend and also, showering him with love will be hard.” Eun Seo clasped her hands together amd makes an innocent face when referring to the ‘Love’ part before bursting into laughter, causing Hyesung to puffed his cheeks before throwing his food at her for making fun of his so called ‘good’ intention.


 

 

6 o'clock in the evening and Hyesung was at his sister’s house, rummaging through his luggage trying to find something to wear. I cursed my sister. 

 

That is because she has forgotten to tell him that the both of them were going to have dinner with Eric at 7:00. Plus the distance between the restaurant and the house needs around 45 minutes and it was all so last minute that Hyesung has got no idea what to wear.

Why is it that nothing looks good on me when I am in a rush…

 

 

“Hyesungie! Are you ready? If were late, I am blaming it on you.” Eun Seo was standing at the door of Hyesung’s room looking very impatient. “Shut up! Whose fault was it to tell people at the last minute? Am so going to tell your boss that your are simply too irresponsible and I will cause you to lose your job.” Hyesung smirked, proving to her that he really will do it. 


 

 

“Thank you for looking after my sister so much. And because she is such a responsible person so it’s really no wonder that she will become a secretary of such a famous CEO.” Hyesung sneered while rubbing his ears which looked painfully red. Pasting a smug look, Eun Seo was looking at her brother as is she was the queen of the world. 

 

Eric politely smiled “It’s nothing and I also want to thank you for helping me just now.” Eun Seo immediately jolts up and stared at Hyesung with a surprised look on her face. Eric immediately explains “I was lost in the airport just now while in Korea and I chanced upon him. He was kind enough to show me the way so it was because of him that I managed to seal a deal with a big company.”

 

 

“Really? My brother doesn’t really like to help people. There was this one time when…” 

“Noona!” Hyesung covers his hands over Eun Seo’s mouth, not allowing her to speak. Leaving her with no choice, Eun Seo bite Hyesung’s hands, forcing him to let go. Strings of profanity come out from Hyesung’s mouth. Without any delay, they begin to quarrel. 

 

Eric laughed out loud, and cause the silbings to stop their fight. Eun Seo was surprised. Never has she seen Eric looked this happy before. 

 

But that is because it’s never common to see your staff being so comfortable with a CEO and much less make a fool out of yourself. However, sadness comes after happiness. In Eric’s mind, happy memories of his wife came flooding back. Eric shakes his head vigorously as if trying to get those memories out. Thankfully for him, it did. He blinked his eyes furiously, trying to make the tears that were welling in his eyes to disappear.

 

 

“Ahh!” Eric said, breaking the siblings from their quarrel which they had just resume after a few minutes of being shocked. “Eun Seo can you help me put up a notice saying housekeeper wanted? I am so busy nowadays my house is in such a mess. ” Eric sighs. If my wife was still alive, I probably won’t need an outsider’s help to clean the house.

 

(Note: Eric doesn’t live in New York. The main company is in Korea, so he lives in Korea instead. His company has many branches worldwide and Eun Seo is one of the few helping him while in overseas.)

 

 

“I’ll do it!” Heads turn towards the voice and found Hyesung standing up abruptly from his chair with a determined look on his face.

 

 

“You?” Eric asked. Eun Seo choked on her drink while reflecting on what her brother had just said.

 

 

“Yes! I have just graduated from university and I have nowhere to go. Plus, I don’t even have a house in Korea. So if I work as a housekeeper, at least there will be a temporary place for me to stay. Pleaseeeeeeeee?” Hyesung pleaded, directing his doeful eyes towards his noona.

 

 

“Why did you want to be his housekeeper?” Eun Seo asked Hyesung the moment they stepped into the house.

I don’t know myself as well. He looks really lonely and I just want to accompany him so that he won’t look so sad every now and then. It’s like there a force pulling me to go near to him. I admit I am attracted to hi. He is seriously very good looking the more you stare at him. But it’s not those emotionally attracted kind…

Right?

 

"Erm, hellooooo?" Eun Seo was waiting for an answer. But seeing how her brother was just staring at the floor with no intention of talking, she gives up.

“Fine if you don’t want to tell me. But let me warn you. You had better not be screwing this up and don’t quit after a few weeks. If not I will kill you with my bare hands.” Eun Seo clenched her fist and shoved them towards Hyesung’s face.


Passport? Checked

Luggage? Checked

A week of staying at his sister's house and he is going back to Korea to work for Eric. Not just for housekeeping but also some mere errands for the company. He is excited. It’s like a new beginning for a guy who has just entered adulthood.

 

He hugged his sister, her husband and his nieces for the last time before he stepped into the taxi, looking forward to whatever will be in store for him back in Korea.