Chapter 10

CEO/ Student relationship

The shuttering sounds of the camera drove Hyesung crazy. He couldn’t hear a thing. What if he said something that will make it even worse? And what if I get hate mails for it? 

 

“Oh why didn’t I keep my guard up back then?” He groaned out loud, “I should have been more discreet.”

 

He covered up his face with his hands, embarrassed of what he might face soon. Unknowingly, he began to brush his hand against his lips. His lips were quite soft. He let out a small grin; shades of red appear on his cheeks. It was very spontaneous a moment ago. Hyesung saw how stressed out Eric was and he felt bad he couldn’t do anything to help him except to wait for him backstage. Did he like the kiss too? Or is it just me who liked it?

“Ahhhh all this is too embarrassing.” Hyesung blushed.

 

“What’s embarrassing Hyung?” Junjin appeared.

 

Hyesung startled. “Aish, why did you startled me like that? My mind is in a mess now from…..”

Should I tell him about the kiss? But what if he starts to judge me?

“The news conference. I can’t hear a thing.” Hyesung whined. Probably not. Perhaps I should wait for the right time before I tell him. If not, Junjin may think I am weird.

 

“You know hyung, there’s something called technology. I’m not sure if you had experienced using one before but the news conference is being streamed live on the internet.” Junjin chuckles. “For someone who hasn’t even reach 40, you really are useless when it comes to using technology.”

 

“What?” Hyesung retorted back, “I happened to be too nervous to even think straight. Let me see the conference! Hurry before it ends!” He quickly took Junjin’s phone from him and seemingly trying to absorb all the images at once, he widens his eyes. His heart beats rapidly.

 

“Well,” Eric clears his throat. “I am sure that all of you are wondering who the mysterious person was because I am sure all of the reporters here have seen the alleged photos. Before I begin, let me clarify some rumors that have been circulating around. No, the company is not in turmoil over this so called scandal. Our investors have been notified prior to this conference that there is nothing to be worried about. So please stop the baseless report regarding my company.”

 

Looking at the phone screen, Hyesung was impressed. He didn’t expect Eric to be this calm. Wasn’t he all jittering before the conference? It’s no wonder he is the CEO of the company. He definitely couldn’t be like him. Look at him, his hands were shaking, his face were drained of colour. And he is not even up on the stage, clarifying the news. “Not bad Eric-ssi.” Hyesung smiled.

 

“Moving on to the main point, I won’t reveal the identity of the person whom I was spotted with in the cinema. But all I can say is that the person is really important to me. Not just as a friend but…..” Eric paused. He scanned the room and looking directly at the camera in front of him, he said. “But also, my potential lover.”

 

The shuttering sounds of the camera increased rapidly. Murmurs swarmed throughout the room. Even MinWoo was trying hard not to look surprised.

 

Backstage, Hyesung was frozen by shock. “Hyung, you didn’t tell me the two of you are in love with each other!” Junjin exclaimed. He didn’t know if he should laugh at the situation because of the reaction Hyesung has. “Hahaha, you got a CEO boyfriend now, hyung. Hyung? HYUNG? Are you even listening to me?”

 

Hyesung was lost in his own world. His face was blushing. He couldn’t find the right words to retort back to Junjin. He didn’t expect Eric to say that. So does this means Eric has feelings for him? Or was he just trying to create exciting news? He couldn’t. Could he?

 

Eric continued. “I know that the person whom I am referring to is watching this so I would like to take this chance to say to that specific person. I think I may have fallen in love with you.”


Thanks for reading guys. Leave a comment if there's anything you want me to improve on!