Tao Deaf Friend .

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
130422 Tao's QQ Update

 

[042213 Tao’s qq update]
To my best friends.
It’s been 5 years, changes are quite big huh? Honestly, I haven’t forgotten about you all.
Even with this job, I can’t seem to get rid of this habit of updating my entries and default pictures.
Don’t want to change the way I am, even though I thought alot about writing this entry and changing to this dp before doing so.
Doesn’t matter, this is my habit, you guys know how I am.
It feels good to watch you as you guys grow, wanting to spend everyday with you, working and eating together.
But I can’t do that now just yet, I envy you; I always say this when I see you.
Now days no matter what I do, many people are always commenting on it, good or bad.
At first I wasn’t used to it, but now its nothing out of the norm.
Short three days, those three days were the fastest of my life, at least that how it felt to me, hehe.
It felt like I was just a normal person with no worries, so happy so happy. Because you guys were by my side.
Mom and dad said its been quiet at home since I left too, seems that way.

This is for Chen:
(*not Chen Kim jongdae from exo, this Chen is a childhood friend of Tao)
ChenChen, 6 years of friendship, 2 years of separation doesn’t feel good. Your world, a world without sound or spoken words.
I like talking to you using my phone, like talking to you using sign language. I smile and laugh when we are together even thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter