EXO incident with Scary Sasaeng Fans #SasaengStop [3]

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some part of this article has been posted on article 1 and 2 :)

WARNING: LONG POSTS, LOTS OF PICTURES
1. A sasaeng bought a van that looked exactly Iike EXO’s, left the door open, and waited for Luhan to come out. Luhan was about to get in the van but one of the managers figured out and pulled him away.
2. D.O. got hit in the eye at the airport by one of the fans’ huge DSLR lenses. It was swollen but he played it off later as having a sty in his eye.

(t/n: it looks like he’s saying “It hurts” or “아파” here.)

 

3. A fan asked Xiumin if he slept with Luhan and if Luhan “does him well at night,” but it was in Chinese so Xiumin couldn’t understand. Luhan had overheard and angrily pulled Xiumin away.
4. Fans found out what hotel room Tao was staying in and recorded him singing ‘Crayon’ in the shower. They also took pictures of him walking out of his room in a robe.

Afterwards, Tao told sasaengs: “If you like me, please do not cross the line. If you don’t like me, just leave, because I don’t need you. Do you think doing these things is funny? Do you know that you sometimes cross the line? Don’t cross the line. I can look past things that have already happened, but I feel like things like this are too much.” Supposedly, Tao called his friend and cried that he was having a hard time because of the sasaengs.

5. Once, the sasaengs near EXO’s dorm were on the ground looking for something, so a pass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter