Xiumin Facts

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
- he has won 2nd place on 2008 SM’s Everysing Contest - he has a chubby face and a cute grin - the next member that known with martial arts besides Tao - he shares room with Kris and Luhan in Korea - he shares room with Tao in China - he is the funniest and neatest member in EXO-M - his ideal type of woman is hug-able and can give comfort to others -Xiu Min’s nickname is Lil’ Fattiee. -Xiumin wants to be both cute and charismatic. -Xiumin thinks of his mother’s food a lot. -According to Xiumin, Lay is the cooking mom while he is the cleaning mom. -Xiumin found it difficult when the company wanted the group to diet. -The first thing Xiumin does in the morning is clean like folding blankets and clothes. -Xiumin made the deepest impression on Luhan since he thought he looked really cute and were the same age.Even though Luhan thought Xiumin was younger than him, he looked after him when he first arrived in Korea when his Korean wasn’t that good. -To Xiumin, being unable to eat when you want to eat something is the worst. -Xiumin is the cleanest out of EXO-M.According to Kris, he’s really good at organizing. -Like his nickname, Xiumin likes eating steamed buns.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BAOZI BAZI BAOZI

 

Follow my twitter yea :) will follow you back !

https

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter