Xiumin Facts

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He is the oldest member in EXO. In 2008, he won 2nd place in SM Entertainment’s Everysing Contest. The song he sang at the Everysing Contest was “Emerald Castle – Step”. He knows Taekwondo and Fencing. He says that his special talent is shouting. His favorite song on EXO’s first EP “Mama” is Mama. EXO-M says that he is both the strongest and funniest member in the group. Why is he the strongest? The members had a contest where they wrung a wet towel. When it came to his turn, he was the one who get the most water from the towel out. In the future, he wants to be an architect. He likes to play pranks on the other members. Luhan says that he makes a lot of silly gestures. His ideal type is a girl who is huggable and can comfort others. He is the first member to wake up each morning. Right after he wakes up, he tidies his bed. He says that the most difficult thing for him to do is diet. He really likes to eat steamed buns. Luhan was the one who gave him the nickname “Baozi”. “Baozi” is his nickname not only because he likes steamed buns, but because he has a round, white face. Kris says that Xiumin’s true strength is being approachable and understanding. Kris says that Xiumin is very helpful in taking care of the Korean members.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter