Suho Facts

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Suho’s really, really well-mannered. He’s bowing 90 degrees all the time to everyone. He was spotted politely bowing to even the sasaeng fans. One time, the EXO-K members were walking ahead and then stopped because Suho was suddenly missing. They looked back and saw that Suho was giving his autograph to a sasaeng fan who had begged him for one.

 

At one fan signing, a Chanyeol fan brought a bunch of gifts for Chanyeol: bags full of bottles of Vitamin Water just for him and everything. She stood in line, and Suho was first. He was signing her “MAMA” CD & she was thinking that he was extremely handsome. She gave him a really small gift, but the security guard was nagging at her to hurry up. She was struggling with all those other gifts for her bias, Chanyeol, when a voice called her back as she was about to move on in line. “You only gave me this…so for whom are all those for?” She turned around and Suho was leaning back in his chair, arms crossed, giving her a teasing smile. This fan was so taken aback that she stuttered through her words and couldn’t reply properly. After that, when she was getting an autograph from Chanyeol, she couldn’t think straight because her heart was fluttering from that encounter with Suho. From that day on, her bias became Suho.

 

Suho is really, really good looking and pictures don’t do him justice at all. This is pretty much what every fan says when they see him in real life. The Korean Exo fans describe Suho as “성스럽다,” which basically means “godly.” That’s the reason why Suho’s nickname is “Junmen” which stands for Junmyeon + Amen. His other nickname is “Myeoncael,” stands for Junmyeon + Michael. 

 

Suho had a lot of fans during his trainee years compared to the other trainees. It’s mostly because he was very caring to every single one. He’d talk to them too in his free time. He was always a smiling face, and all the fans who waited outside the SM building for groups like Super Junior remembered that he had a very nice personality.

 

One conversation Suho had with a fan during his trainee days. Fan: “Junmyeon oppa! Isn’t it cold today?” Suho: “Yes, it is. Should hurry and go home now~” Fan: “Huh?? Oh, okay. Hurry and go home, oppa.” Suho: “No, not me. keke I’m heading home myself right now. I meant that you should hurry and go home. It’s really cold out.” Fan: “Okay. ㅠㅡㅠ Oppa, see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter