Compilation Of Interesting EXO-M Fan Signing Accounts [1]

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(KRIS) Fan’s post-it question: “Do you like older women? Younger women? Or same-age?” Kris let out a whine, said, “hingg~ But I like them all…,” circled them all, and returned the post-it to the fan. (WHAT. DUIZHANG WHINING. WHAT IS THIS.)

(KRIS) Fan: “Kris, you’re a dragon, right….” Kris starts laughing. Fan: “Can’t you appear in my dream at least once? I want to win the lottery.” (A dragon appearing in your dream is said to signify good luck.) Kris continues laughing. The fan stared at him, waiting for a comment in reply. Kris keeps laughing, his laughs sounding more awkward and forced as seconds pass. In the end, one of the security guys had the girl move on in line and she left without Kris’s answer. She brought up the talk about him being a dragon because of his interview in China, but it seemed he was pretty embarrassed about that case.

 

(KRIS) Fan: “Um…Kris…” Kris: “O_O?” Fan: “Your arm, the tattoo? What is it?” Kris: “Nothing ^^” Fan: “Well, what is it?” Kris: “I didn’t get a tattoo. ^^” Fan’s note: “He met my eyes and said this. His eyes!!! Noona was happy.” (Okay, either SM’s making Kris to say that he’s never gotten a tattoo, or he really never had one….)

 

(KRIS) Fan’s post-it question: “Which nickname do you like best: Duizhang, Krispy, or Male God?” Kris: “I like them all.” Fan: “Can you choose one out of them?” Kris: “Mhhmm…I still like them all.” Fan’s note: “In the end, he didn’t check off a choice, but he drew 3 hearts. Kris, you’re not that good at drawing hearts, are you? ;;; Thanks anyways!” (Are those little symbols really hearts? ;;)

 

(KRIS) Kris answered to a fan’s question that his favorite superhero was Superman. The fan noted his sharp English pronunciation when saying “Superman.” LOL

 

(LAY) Fan: “How would you rank yourself when sorting out who has the best looks in EXO-M?” Lay: “Ah…..5$#@^&%…” Fan: “Hmm…? Lay: “Last place, last place…” Fan: “Why…ㅠㅠ..You’re handsome, Lay. ㅠㅠ” Lay: “Um, thank you. ^^”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter