EXO incident with Scary Sasaeng Fans [1]

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On January 18th, the group was at the airport to visit the Philippines but they were delayed due to visa issues with EXO-M. This caused a greater sasaeng turnout than usual.

Kai was standing near the stairs when a sasaeng fan grabbed him, causing him to fall down and injure his chin and knee. Other sasaengs reported seeing sasaengs near him touch him in inappropriate places. He was unable to get up on his own, leading Baekhyun to try and lift him up.

A sasaeng was overheard saying, "I need to take his picture, move your head", among other swears to Baekhyun.

Tao apparently wrote on his Weibo in broken Korean asking fans to please stop because he doesn't want s getting hurt anymore.

Before, Jongin had suffered an incident where he was holding a stuffed animal a fan had given him. He couldn't pass through security so they searched him and found a hidden camera in the teddy bear's eye that had been on and filming the entire time.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I found another blog post that had a compilation of sasaeng acts against EXO. I don't know if any of these are confirmed or not.

1. A sasaeng fan bought the same van as EXO and used it to wait outside EXO's schedules. Luhan actually tried to get on it once but his manager freaked out and pulled him out.

2. Kyungsoo once h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter