Lay Personalities .

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay :

 

Pre debut: He was also famous before debut. He knew how to entertain an audience and was overall a fun and hardworking person. Hearing about his girlfriend story shows a different side to Lay. He’s probably secretly not happy. He still loves his ex girlfriend even after 2 years after they broke up. Lay seems like a really genuine guy as well, he’s dedicated and also loveable. He’s also really funny if you watch some of his past videos but overall, little Lay was cute and funny and basically adorable while the grown up Lay became dedicated. Yixing will also love someone with all his heart.

Training/After debut: He worked very hard, he’d go late training and also starve just to lose weight. He knows what his goals are in life and he knows what he wants to achieve. Lay’s a genuine guy as well, he’s really considerate of others too, like even though fans were ripping at his clothes and lunging at him last time at Beijing airport, he still smiled and was worried that they would get hurt. Lay cares too much about people, he sees the good things in everyone.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is not  100% sure ok . Only his family and friends the real Lay .

Cr to luhanfanbace .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter