D.O Facts

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
D.O’s really 4D. The other members asked him to order food once, and when telling the delivery man dorm’s address over the phone, he said “한반도남한서울시.” That’s basically like adding USA after your street address if you live in America. So all the members were laughing at him, saying “Kyungsoo-yah, they know we’re in Korea, okay?”

 

At one fan signing, a fan was in the front line, and it was her first time seeing D.O, so she was saying weird stuff like “Oh my god, he looks like a fairy!” And then, the girl next to her said, “Look at his huge eyes. They look like they’d pop out if I were to slap the back of his head.” Apparently, D.O heard these two and he was looking at them with judging eyes the whole time.

 

As an elementary school student, Kyungsoo wrote in his yearbook that his hobby was “뭐야놀이.” I have no idea what that translates into. “뭐야” means “what” and “놀이” means “play,” so “what play”…? All the fans were confused as to what this was, but apparently, Kyungsoo, himself, doesn’t remember. One fan who went to a fan signing tried to play this out with him. She decided that to whatever Kyungsoo says to her, she’ll reply, “What.” She walked up to him, and he said, “Yes~ Annyeonghaseyo~” To this, she said, “What.” Kyungsoo lifted his head and looked at her, flustered. He asked her name and said a couple of things. All she said in reply was “What.” Then, Kyungsoo’s eyes started watering and tearing up. Awwww..Apparently, there’s a lot of fans who do this to him b/c they’re curious about what “뭐야놀이” might be. Every single time, Kyungsoo’s taken aback and panics.

 

A fan went to support EXO-K at their Music Core perf in late April. This girl was shouting “Kyungsoo!” at the top of her lungs. And Kyungsoo who’s known for not doing much fan-service noticed her and bowed. (For example, at EXO-K’s second Music Bank performance, during the dry rehearsal, fans were shouting their names. Everyone waved and acknowledged the fans except Kyungsoo. Fans present said he just looked really nervous and all.) Anyways, this girl got all excited because he actually responded and started shouting “Kyungsoo!” again and he bowed to her again. She shouted his name three more times and he bowed three times in a row again. LOL

 

After th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter