Page 10

Flutter of Pages

 

 

~Page 10~

 

 

 

And so, the day has come. All too soon for Luhan. For when that familiar voice called out his name, his heart stopped and tears were jumping out from his eyes.

“Why are you crying?” Sehun rushes on the other side of the desk, gently wrapping his hand around Luhan’s wrist. Almost instantly, Luhan snaps his eyes towards the man holding his wrist. He soaks in the handsome features: the little birthmark on his neck, the perfect shade of pink lips. He had almost forgotten how perfect Sehun was.

“Are you ok, Luhan?” Luhan snaps out of his trance and he adverts his eyes to the floor.

Sehun can see the light pink blush blossoming on Luhan’s cute chubby cheeks. He lifts his other hand and takes a gentle hold of Luhan’s face. Luhan’s breath hitches as his head gets directed to look at the taller.

“I missed you oh so much, Luhan. I really did.” Sehun says in almost a whisper. He rubs the smooth cheek with his thumb and slides his other hand from Luhan’s wrist to his small waist.

Without thinking Luhan moves closer to Sehun’s amazing warmness and gets overwhelmed with the addicting cologne that is coming off of the other, almost getting light-headed.

“Hyung…” Luhan chokes out, “You promised you’ll be back after the holiday. You p-promised, but you never showed up. I was so sad that you will never come back. I…I….”

Sehun shushes him, and pulls Luhan to lay his head into his chest. “I know, I know.”

Luhan feels like a million bricks have been lifted off his heart, “I missed you too.”