Confused

Yookyung's ExoPink stories

He confused her. That was an understatement.

She just doesn't seem to figure out the way he's acting towards her. Whether it was his typical friendly behaviour around people, or special gestures meant only for her - she didn't know. She didn't know the dude well enough to pinpoint.

How did she even know that there might be something more to his actions than just friendliness and a gentlemanly act?

It first started on their first official performance together in the school's drama club. He was the main lead and she was part of the backstage crew. Not a cliché, hmm?

After school practice was held quite often to prepare for the performance. He started talking to her, firstly to ask for help to memorize his lines. Next, to ask about his stage positions. Soon, they started getting to know each other, chatting animatedly until the director told the backstage to shut up, and he missed his cue to get on stage.

She bought drinks for her fellow stage crew, and he mischievously sipped a few gulps of her coffee. She glared him down as he smiled cheekily, "Caramel macchiato. Sweet"

Eunji rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

 

-

 

"Great job out there today," she praised him as they were dismissed. The walk to the bus stop was a short one, and they walked slowly so that they could have a few chats. Or maybe it was due to the fatigue caused by the many rehearsals for their upcoming performance. Stop being so delusional, Eunji.

"Hmm, more like great job making you seem like a fool wrapped with duct tape," he referred to their duct tape war earlier. She liked how his cheeky grin never left his cheeks, but she would never admit that. Eunji rolled her eyes, "The only fool here who would be dumb enough to put duct tape on his nose is you."

"Touché"

They chatted and after a while, her bus came and so she waved, bidding a goodbye to him.

"See you tomorrow," she grinned, almost turning to board her bus. "See ya, kiddo," he ruffled her hair, before a charming boyish smile appeared on his lips, and his eyes disappeared into bright crescents. Slightly taken aback by the sudden act of affection, she froze. She doesn't know how long, but it was as if someone hit the pause button in her life. She observed his features that had a look of playful mirth on them as he acted like it was the most normal thing to do. His smile was precious, and he looked genuinely happy.

It took her a while to get back to her senses, showing a wide grin, her eyes crinkling in the process. She waved goodbye again and boarded the bus. As the bus left, she couldn't stop the pink flush from flooding her cheeks.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun was a confusing existence, but she liked him anyway.

 

//

 

I promised HanEun, but i just had to write BaekJi because of the Baekhyun-Taeyeon dating thingy ;A;

I like both Baekhyun and Taeyeon. In fact they are both my biases in their respective groups, but i just feel awkward seeing them together. I just cant entirely grasp the idea of BaekYeon or whatever their ship name is (omg im sorry)

And then Baekji.. /sighs

BaekJi was the ship that got me into ExoPink, and it's probably the reason I started this whole collection in the first place. I always have weird sentimental attachments to my first ships, so yea, for ExoPink it was with BaekJi.

So i'm kind of really torn about the whole BaekYeon thing.

 

But I want to say that I'm really happy for Baekhyun, I mean come on, think of it man. He was a Taeyeon fanboy and now he's dating her. Like damn, imagine dating your bias. Congrats Baek, I support you~

 

Stay strong, BaekJi shippers, it'll be okay ;* /hugs

 

(But i'm not letting go of the idea that SM is just using BaekYeon to make up for the losses of what happened to Exo and Kris. I'm neutral about this whole situation)

 

Omg im so sorry for the really long author's note, but i just had to let it out ><

Tell me what you think guys, i hope to chat with you ^^

Hope you enjoyed the BaekJi, and i'll come back with some HanMi :)

 

See you next updates, fabbies <3